really!?

This is Angel telling Babe and Sweetheart that theyre engaged. i read a fic where everyone called sweetheart sneaks so when its angel or someone other than milo tlaking to them im gonna use sneaks. David, Milo, and Ash are not here they will be at Ashers, idk what their doing there but their doing it. I use the wrong there for pretty much all of this so sorry i gues lol.

Angel POV:

'I hope theyre excited! Gosh I always kinda thought Milo and  Sneaks would get engaged first. God the ring is so pretty!'  David was going to tell Ash and Milo that were engaged and knowing him he'll probably just tell them outright and blunt like 'me and my mate are engaged' or something. Me on the other hand I'm gonna let them see the ring on their own then tell them. 'why am I so nervous? I'm just telling my best friends that im engaged to the man of my dreams. No big deal' . There gonna be excited I know it. There my best friends they are gonna be happy for me.

-One hour later-

     "I'm gonna go get something to drink. Anyone want anything?" Baabe  said as they stood and started walking to the kitchen. 

  "No I'm good but Angel said they wanted a water incase you didn't hear them" Sneaks answered for me as I walked to the bathroom. After I came out there was a water bottle sitting on the table infront of me. When I start twisting the cap Baabe gasps. 'Finally omg keeping this secret has been killing me'. 

"Is that an engagment ring!" they ask, while basically yelling and pulling my hand towards them to fully inspect it. I smile and nod as sneaks notices and starts smiling and then crying making the rest of us cry.

"OMG FINALLY!" Sneaks yelled, jumping up and down pulling my arm around with them. I smiled and wiped my eyes knowing they would want details soon.

 "How? When?" Baabe asked shaking their head at the realization I didn't tell them right after it happened.

"Solstice! After everyone left. We sat on the couch and he gave me a full speech on why he loved me and how I helped him then he got on one knee and asked it was so sweet! I cried so hard! laughs  After David asked we... celebrated." I said starting to tear up then smirking at the end. After they said their congrats and stuff we hugged and sadly said our goodbyes. 5 minutes after I left my phone started blowing up with 'MIlo needs to propose soon istg' or 'same with ash tbh' or 'i better be your maid of honor (or best man)' and even 'i want ALL the grossly cute details about it'. Eventually baabe texted me with an angry face and a 'i can not believe you didnt tell me'. I sent a smile face back with a 'sorry' tagged on. 'Yes My fiance is home! Time for cuddles!' I rushed to the door and jumped into Davids arms kissing his cheek.

"Hi Angel" he grunts catching me.

"Hi davey. I love you" i reply kissing his cheek once more before nuzzling into his neck. 

"I love you too, Angel" 

fin. WC: 540