Tiktok- Sam x Darlin

My sister and I made a tiktok and I got this idea😫

Darlins pov:

-flashback-

"Sam!! Come here!" I yelled across the house grabbing my ring while Sam came running.
"Why are you running?" I asked setting my phone down after getting the tiktok sound.
"I thought you were hurt or somethin'. Are ya ok?" Sam asked walking up to me looking a little concerned.
"I'm ok Sam, but I wanna make a tiktok and I need you!!" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and jumping to wrap my legs around his waist. It didn't work very well and I ended up dangling with my legs wrapped around his thighs.
"Haha ok. What do I have to do?" He asked grabbing my butt so I didn't fall. 'My little country boi is so sweet'
"Just put this ring on my finger when I start recording and then we'll go into a few different rooms and your gonna sit behind me ok? I'll tell you were to sit." I say standing up and leading him to the bed so he can sit.
"Ok?" He sits on the bed and takes the ring. A few seconds later this is playing "you wanna put a ring on my finger?" Sam slipped the ring on my finger and the sound stopped and we moved to the kitchen and I set up a chair for him and he sat and I set the 3 second timer and starting moving my hips side to side. Once the sound stopped we moved to the living room and I set it for 3 seconds again and did the dance. After we moved to the final place when the sound stopped he pulled me into his lap.
"Sam what are you doing haha?" I ask getting a little nervous and flustered
"I don't know just wanted to hold ya. Is that ok Darlin?" He asked putting his arms around my waist.
"Yeah it's ok Sam" I tell him putting my head on his shoulder and scooting as close as I could. Obviously not trying to be sexual he isn't ready. I captioned the tiktok and posted it the caption reading: Istg sams sick of my shit😭😂 I promise he loves me🥲.
"I love you Sam." I tell him kissing him on the cheek. He always smells so good kind of like a fire.
" I love you too Darlin'." He reply's holding me tighter. Suddenly he stands up and carry's me to the bed. When we get there he sets me down and walks back out. I then hear the door open and slam shut?
"Sam?" I yell standing up extremely confused.

-end of flashback😏-

"I swear officer I don't know what happened to him." Vincent said to the cop that had him in cuffs. His partner came running outside to see me crying and Vincent in cuffs.
"What the hell is happening!?" They screamed running to Vincent's side
"Sam went missing the cops are taking me to the station to ask me questions. I'll be ok Lovely. I promise I will come home. I love you," and with that Vincent was loaded into the back of the car and me and Lovely fell to our knees sobbing. Both our partners where taken away from us without explanation.

Oh yes a cliffhanger hope you liked it I decided I'm not gonna make a part 2 unless yous want me too