Sexual Assault x David Shaw (Please reread this if you read it all ready)

TW: Sexual assault trauma
Female reader❗️

-Angle POV-
I was walking home from work since today was nice and about half way home some guy started calling me names and stuff making me uncomfortable. I tried to call David to pick me up or at least for comfort but my phone died 'Great I forget to charge it the day I need it the most' I mentally curse myself for how dumb I was. Then next thing I know I'm being shoved into an ally and my clothes are being torn off of my body revealing the stuff I have only ever let David touch. I knew what was gonna happen, but I was terrified there are two men both much bigger then me, about the same size as David. I felt a sharp pain come from in between my legs and one coming from behind. I started crying and tried to push them off of me but I couldn't I was smaller and weaker then them. AFter they finished they left while I shakily put my clothes back on and walked home, sobbing the whole way. David kept trying to talk to me but I couldn't say anything. 

      "Angel please tell me what happened." I could hear the pain in David's voice as he saw the look on my face, it was a mix of horror, shock, anger, and confusion.  I looked at David and went to speak but couldnt find the right words, so I ended up walking into our room to grab a towel and a change of clothes so I could shower. I needed to wash the feeling of those disgusting men off of me.  I started to cry and yelled for david, who shockingly came exteremly fast. 

            "Yes Angel is everything ok?" he said, clearly desprate to get me to at least talk to him.  'Ugh I'm causing him so much stress. Jesus JUST TELL HIM! He loves me he wouldn't do anything like that I know he wouldn't. Would he? NO DO NOT think like that he would never out his hands on me in a way that would hurt me. Obviously not in the good way.' I thought sobbing harder.

         "David! please I'm sorry I'm worrying you I-" I tried to apologize even though I know he wouldn't blame me for what had happened. He would balme himself for not being there to protect me.

       "Angel. Don't apologize please just tell me what happened. I want to help you please." He was talking to me through the shower curtain, seemingly scared to pull it back. I don't blame him. I have bruises around both of my wrists and in between my upper thighs, scattered in place of fingerprints. I sighed turning off the water to peek around the curtain to see David, concern in all of his features. I let out a shaky breath covered my body with my towel, rolling it up a bit so my upper thighs were visible. I let out a small sob as I remembered why those bruises were there and pulled back the shower curtain refuseing to look david in the eye. As I played with a dangling string, I heard a sniffle so I cautiously looked up at David.

     "Angel. Who did this? What happened?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

     "I'm sorry David I tried to stop it but i couldn't" I sobbed reaching forward for him to pull me into a hug. He obliged slowly wraping his arms around me.

   "Angel did someone..." he said suddenly realizing what I happened. I sobbed and nodded into his chest as he pulled me in closer.

    "Y-yes! Im so sorry I tried to stop I couldn't they were bigger than me. They were cat calling m-me and I tried to call you but.. but my phone was dead *sob* they pushed me into an alley and I screamed, but no one came to help me. 7 fucking people passed and NO ONE stopped to help me!" I sobbed harder as david stood there stunned. 

   "I am so sorry Davey! *sobs*"  I cried. David grabbed my chin and pulled my face up to look at him as he let a tear roll down his cheek.

  "No Davey honey please dont cry!" I said sniffling and wiping his tears. he chuckled and wiped my tears 

       "Angel dont worry about me. Is there anything I can do for you? Do want to talkto a therapist or me? Go to the police?" he cupped my face as I stopped crying a little. 

   "Yeah therapy and the police yeah please." i said hiccuping a little "Can you kiss me? Just a small peck please?" i asked making him look at me and my lips

   "Of course, but if you get uncomfortable or anything please Angel pull away" He said as I smiled and nodded. He slowly brought his head toward my lips to kiss me as I hesitantly leaned forward conecting our lips. After a couple seconds we pulled away and I smiled a small sad smile.

  "Thank you David."