Rant samxDarlin

Darlin pov
Some of the pack members keep giving me nasty looks when I walk by and some of them even talk about me to other members. I know it's because of the newest case. I got distracted and let the target go David, Ash, and Milo forgave me for it but other members haven't yet. Sam noticed a shift in my attitude and he finally sat me down to talk about it.

No pov
"Darlin I need you to talk to me. What's goin on?" Sam said clearly worried about his partner's feelings.
"Nothings going on sam."  Darlin said shrugging off sams concern, trying to walk away. Sam grabbed their arm and pulled them back down.
"I've been with you long enough to think I know when something's up. So tell me what's up. Please?" Sam pleaded his partner. Darlin sighed and looked at Sam seeing concern, love, and worry in his eyes.
"Ok fine. I'll tell you. The pack went on a mission the other day and I let the target go. I got distracted because ash got hurt. The target ran and he got to far for the pack
To be able to handle. He went into a different packs territory, and some of the pack hasn't forgave me for it." Darlin said, eyes starting to water a little due to the feeling of failure. "I feel like a failure Sam. I let myself and the pack down. Some of the members are talking about me behind my back. I see looks they give me and I've heard stuff they say." Darlin started crying at this point. Sam looked away from Darlin for a few seconds before looking back and hugging them.
"Your not a failure you didn't let anyone down. Talk to David and tell him what's going on. Let's go lay down and take a nap ok? We still have a bit before we should start making dinner." Sam said lifting Darlin and holding onto their thighs, walking into the living room and shortly walking into your shared bedroom. Sam set you on the bed and let you get under the covers before laying down himself.
"Come here." Sam said pulling you into his chest.
"I love you Sam." Darlin smiled and nuzzled into his chest.
"I love you to darlin" sam replied kissing the top of your head and hugging you.
"Goodnight. I promise It'll be ok" was the last thing Darlin heard before falling asleep.