Moving- David & Angel

I'm moving so I got this idea🫶

Angel POV:
David and I have finally gotten all the boxes in the house now he just needs to call the pack and get some help with furniture while I unpack in the house. I've been working on cleaning the house for around 3 hours and I think the house is good enough to actually officially unpack. David was arguing with me because he said he didn't need help, so I called Asher and Milo behind is back. Milo mostly to help me with unpacking inside because him and David moving furniture into my new house is a no go. I know David could move the stuff on his own if he absolutely HAD to, but ash is fully capable of helping especially since he's David's best friend so he can calm him down when he gets mad. Obviously I can too, but I'm just as stressed as he is so I don't know if I'd be a very calming presence.
     "Jesus ash! Your hitting the wall" I heard David yell to ash, as ash defended himself.
   "Asher. David. I love yous but DO NOT break anything in my house or I will hurt you." I yelled across the house. Milo just chuckled and continued filling a bookshelf.
   "You got it boss." I heard ash yell back as he laughed. After about 5 hours the downstairs was done being unpacked and furnished. 'Now for upstairs' I thought to myself mentally sighing at how log this is taking.

After unpacking and furnishing the upstairs Ash and Milo headed home while David ordered pizza and we cuddled in our newly furnished bedroom eating pizza and watching a movie.
   "My legs hurt so bad" I complained to my boyfriend as he chuckled at my pain.
   "Rude. Don't laugh at my pain" I put my hand over my chest to fake being offended.
   "Ok I wont. Do you want me to give you a massage?" David offered putting his hands on my legs as I nodded in response. I cannot wait to paint the house!!