Five

"Evann!"

"Evann!"

⛔️Trigger Warning ⛔️
Chapter Five: Something Wicked
3x06: Monster

Delia hopped down from the rig, aviators covering her hazel eyes, the rest of the crew of the 118 were behind her and Bobby as they were being waved over to a school bus by a teacher. She talked to them through a crack in the door.

"Two of my students were attacked by crows. They're trapped in there." she points to the barn behind them as Chim sighs.

" I think I've seen this movie." Chim utters as they see the crows circling above the barn.

" Okay, let's gear up. Turnouts and head protection. Let's go." Bobby orders as everyone gears up. They begin in a huddle with just the five of them, The Wonder Twins Eddie, Bobby and Chim, they slowly start moving towards the barn as Chim's nametag falls to the ground.

"Damn clasp." He bends down to pick it up. '

" It's fine, Chim, forget the name tag. We all know who you are." Hen sasses as She and Eddie are pushing the gurney behind everyone.

"This is weird. You see crows all over the city. Never heard about them attacking anybody."

" And that's because crows are very docile. They don't attack unless they're provoked. No sudden movements, and we should be good." Hen explains as Chim's nametag drops to the ground again a crow caws and flies in front of them. Landing on a post a few feet away.

"Just leave it, Chim."

"Copy that." Chim gulps quickly as Delia pulls the shield down on her Helmet doing the same for Chim next to her while he finishes butting his turnout coat.

" Everybody stay calm." They slowly make their way to the barn without any of the crows bothering them.

"Over here. Dean's cut up real bad." a blonde boy explains as his friend is hunched over a few feet next to him.

" How 'bout you, you okay?" Bobby asks as he nods.

" Yeah, I think so."

" -Eddie, Delia, check him out." The Dynamic Duo nod getting to work, only to see that Riley was untouched.

"All right, kiddo, let's get you up, so we can take a look." Chim says to Dean while Delia and Eddie finish looking over Riley.

" All right, let's get those irrigated, and make sure no major arteries were hit." Hen says as Bobby furrows his brows to Chim who does the same.