19

Heather closed her eyes and took a deep breath to calm her raging libido.

"Are you sure?" Heather gritted her teeth as Shelby grinded on her, chipping at the edges of her self control.

"Fuck Shelby, you need to be sure." Heather held her hips.

Shelby smiled at the woman staring at her with nothing but lust in her eyes, Shelby could cum with just that look. Was she sure? She didn't care about the consequences of tomorrow or whenever, all that mattered was Heather.

Shelby bit her lip with a tiny mischievous smile, she nudged Heather's hand down her trousers so she could feel the damage she caused.

Heather gasped twirling her fingers in the pool she just discovered, Shelby squirmed beneath her moaning inaudibly.

"I'm not going to be gentle, I've wanted you for so long." Heather warned and Shelby felt the need to actually heed the warning. "If you want to back off now-"

"I don't. I've wanted you for so long too so please Heather" Shelby caressed her neck in a silent plea. "Make me yours"

That was all the words that needed to be said, Heather threw caution to the wind and embraced the storm.

Shelby bit her lip to stop the moans from flowing out, Heather wasn't kind about the torture she inflicted on her body.

Heather took her sweet time removing Shelby's shirt, her mouth watered when she caught sight of her breasts, they were pushing against Shelby's bra, it was an obvious sin to imprison those beautiful voluptuous curves, Shelby was blessed with a good figure and an ample bossom.

Heather expertly unhooked her bra with a smirk that died off her lips when Shelby's breasts bounced free.

"Fuck!"

She arched her back when Heather pinched her nipples sending waves of pain and pleasure crashing through her body, "Please- oh God."

Heather's attention was solely on Shelby's breasts, she squeezed, pinched then dived into them with her mouth, she lavished Shelby's breasts with kisses and tiny bites, blowing hot air on Shelby's nipples.

Shelby shook beneath Heather, her body was betraying her, she moaned loudly when Heather sucked her nipple.

"I see your nipples are your undoing." Heather smiled like a cheshire cat. Shelby couldn't form a coherent word or thought when Heather sucked on her nipples, the only sound escaping her lips were moans and unheard pleas.

Torturing Shelby's body was Heather's ultimate high, she wanted to be hers so she would brand her essence into every single pore till all Shelby could think about was her.

"Ple-a- oh God" Shelby held back the tears in her eyes, the torture was too much, she needed something more, she needed someth-

"Oh" was all Shelby could say when Heather slipped her hand into her jeans.

Heather's eyes glazed over when she felt the moisture pooling between Shelby's legs, who could stay sane with that kind of temptation? With swift movements Shelby's remaining clothes were thrown to the side leaving her bare to Heather's predatory gaze.

"You shave clean." Heather said in approval, the sight of all of her took the breath right out of her lungs. "You're so beautiful."

Shelby watched Heather stare at her pussy in awe, she looked at her like she could eat her all day and eat she did.

Heather moaned sliding her tongue through Shelby's folds, her taste was beyond anything she had fantasized, she got lost in her heady scent.

With Heather eating her pussy like a possessed woman all she could do was hold on, but all the straws she grasped couldn't ground her.

"He-ther fu-ck, slow do-w-n" Shelby pleaded grabbing Heather's hair in her hands.

Heather moaned speeding up instead ignoring the burning pain from Shelby pulling her hair, Shelby's loud moans were enough indication that she loved what Heather was doing.

"Fuck! Heather please, I can- I can't" Shelby tried to push her head but her hands just kept grabbing her hair, pushing her even deeper into her fountain.

"Then don't." Heather had a wolfish grin as she came up for air with Shelby's juices trickling unashamedly down her chin. "Lose control to me baby girl, I'll be here to catch you."

Shelby didn't get time to catch her breath before Heather continued her series of onslaughts on her pussy. Shelby eyes rolled when Heather swiped her tongue through the length of her pussy, she screamed when she sucked her clit, the pleasure building in her belly was getting unbearable.

"Oh God Heather, Oh God please." Shelby thrashed in Heather's hold, something was coming, an insane pressure was building within her.

Heather replaced her mouth with her fingers, Shelby arched her back screaming in feverish delight.

"You my love are going to cum all over my fingers."

Shelby shuddered listening to Heather whisper dirty things in her ear, she was beyond saving now; ruined for anyone else.

"Oh baby you're so beautiful and you're driving me mad, you're clenching up so tight around my fingers baby, the things i-" Heather curved her fingers hitting the perfect spot. "-want to do you."

Shelby's voice was hoarse from all the screaming, yet she couldn't do anything else but scream. Heather was playing her body perfectly like the strings of a guitar and Shelby was letting out sinful melodies that would put any instrument to shame.

"You're so perfect baby" Heather kissed Shelby's quivering lips. "but now I need you to come undone for me."

Shelby didn't know if it was the words or how good her fingers felt but she let go of the reigns and fell screaming and thrashing in Heather's arms, the waves just kept coming and coming till Shelby couldn't take it anymore.

"Ple-e-ease" She pushed Heather weakly, her legs were shaking so bad from the orgasm.

"Hey, hey, hey" Heather cradled Shelby, kissing her head and combing her fingers through her hair to calm her down. "I've got you"

Heather held Shelby till she fell asleep in her arms, she couldn't describe the pride she felt to finally have the woman that has been plaguing her dreams.

She held on to her like she was going to disappear any moment, joining her in sleep seconds after with a smile on her face.

°°°°

To Lenifty. You've been waiting for this, here you go.
hoelitdays. I miss you.
hoelitdays
_Laramie_.
ho__sanna. I hope you like it