Chap.2

I feel my torso, all of my torso, go into painful states. Pain, then...a weird... weird weird feeling. It stops. Then happens again. Like the psycho she is, she chuckles softly. She lifts me up by my back. "Oh my, you got heavier..." I wanna slap her for that insult. But...reminder. I can't move. I feel another pinch in my arm. I screech ow in my head. But nothing comes out of my voice box.

I hear clothes ripping slowly. "Oh...My sweet Violet..." I stare in disgust at my so called, "mother." "When I was about your age, I had you. My parents raised you as I finished high school and went to collage. I never got to see you as a baby~. I did my research and found a lot of different things. TBDL's, ABDL's, big cribs, and so on...But then...I found out about sissy babies. I found images of girls in big poofy diapers, with pretty pink dresses and the diaper is sticking out~." 

She looked almost horny when she finished that sentence.

"I wanted to not be a little baby...but that baby's master...their mommy...their mistress...their care-taker..." She squirmed around the sofa. "So...I figured, why not have YOU, my darling. Never saw your baby years, no never. Be my little sissy baby..." She smiled like a sly fox. "But it would be so boring if I directly made you into a big baby with big boobs and sold you some nights to some horny ABDL/TBDL men for shit tons of money a night. So I want you to FEEL the transformation...FEEL the horny bimbo inside you...but...also feel the embarrassment of diapers. Peeing and messing them...and I KNOW, you will grow to love it..." 

She slid her finger under my chin gently. She pointed my eyes into hers. "You will be my big sissy baby...and you have no CHOICE." She laughed like a maniac. I struggled to barley blink at this point. "Take a nap...my big baby girl..." I slipped unconscious. My vision black and my mind clear as the sky on a sunny day.