Chap 4.

She lays me down on my back. I can feel my big boobs jiggle. She looks at me, my face...then slightly lower... "They're...so...jiggly~..." She, again, moans words like there's gonna be a law saying no more sex because us humans have over-done our welcome. "I did such~ a great job working out the formula..." She strokes my forehead. 

"Tell me..." She pauses. "Have you already...started thinking like a true big sissy bimbo...?" She chuckles and smiles. If I never drank that tea...I would be close to the end of the school day by now...and I could have been...well...I don't have friends so not much else.

She grabs my...skirt? When was I wearing a skirt? She tugs on it. "There's not much under there...I can tell..." I gasp as I realizes that all I'm wearing is a tiny top and a skirt. Nothing on top and nothing under them.

"That's right...Be embarrassed. Be ashamed of your slutty ways..." She tears off my skirt. My bottom half exposed, she's still not satisfied. She grabs baby powder, lotion, and a big, thick, poofy princess diaper.

It's so big and poofy...so much cotton to wear...to pee and mess in...oh it's so wonderful...she must put this cotton heaven on me quickly~...I want her to-...

God dammit Violet...get a hold of yourself!

Does she expect me to actually use these!? She's crazy!

She puts baby lotion and powder all up on me. My big, beautiful ass, the in between the legs...I moan out loud. I quickly cover my mouth. "So...you like that, huh sweet cheeks?" SHIT. SHIT! "There's a WHOLE lot more where that came from...for...when you get deeper into our little game..."

She lifts my butt up, and places the back of the big poofy princess diaper under it. She folds the front part up, and puts on the tabs. But...there's this little lock she pulls out. "Diaper locks are great for beginners..." She presses a few buttons and makes the lock beep. She grabs a pink, diaper torture device looking thing out from the changing tables drawers. 

She slides it on me, and puts the lock on...and...she locks it.