Chap. 8

(It has been 6 days now since the whole wish button started. Violet did as she was told in fear of a total brainwash. It was until one day...)

The 6th day of hell. Or so I thought.

(Yes action time! I don't really like filler.)

She left the button in my reach!!! God is on my side!!! I sprint to the dresser where the button is, and lock the door from the inside. I go to hold down the button to wish for everything to go back to normal...but...then I think of the past 6 days...and how yeah the slut life isn't for me...but the TBDL life is..! I hold the button and say...

"I wish that I can summon this button whenever I want."

I pause. Not wanting to test if the wish worked yet I say,

"I wish to almost always have a full bladder."

I keep wishing and wishing, knowing I can never go back. At the end of all these wishes you'll see why.

"I wish for my any diaper I'll ever wear to never leak! I wish for an infinite stock of diapers when I need them! I wish to always have a diaper lock on, unless someone else changes me! I wish for the TBDL life to never get old/worn out for me! I wish for my mom to always wear a diaper! I wish for my mom to always have a full, non smelly diaper! I wish for you, all mighty wish button, to never let me go back on any previous wish I made!!!" After my initial wish reaction stopped, My bladder felt so full, ready to pop. I sat down holding my hand over my diapers surface, moaning with a sigh of relief as I peed my guts out.

My mom rushed in, asking why when she changes her diaper she always has to go pee and poop again. I tell her my wishes, and she gasps in relief

"I KNEW YOU'D COME AROUND MY DARLING BABY GIRL!!!" She yelled, hugging me tight.

I grabbed the device, and started holding down the button.

"I wish...I wish to speak baby talk always and forever, no take-see back-see's." 

My mouth went numb for a moment. I tried to speak.

"Mwa-Mwa! Dwo I swound wike a bwaby wet? (Mama! Do I sound like a baby yet?)"

She smiled and hugged me tight once more. "Yes baby, you sound like a baby.

I held down the wish button again, wanting more out of life.

"I wish two ownly bwe abwle two crawl awound or bwe picked up! (I wish to only be able to crawl around or be picked up!)

My legs went slowly went numb, as they did, I made another wish.

"I wish two act wike a bwaby, but swill be awawe of mwy bwain! (I wish to act like a baby, but still be aware of my brain!)" I said. Moments later I fell to the floor. Barely feeling my legs, only when crawling, I cried, like a baby. My wishes are coming true.

"WAAA!" I cried as my mom, in her dirty diaper leaned down next to me, and hugged me.

"It's ok my little baby sunshine!" ... "Shhh!" She cooed. I sniffled.

"Want breakfast, little one?" I guess my eyes glimmered as I screamed,

"WES PWEASE! Can it bwe the cwawort fwood? (YES PLEASE! Can it be the carrot (baby) food?)

She nodded and chuckled. I held down the button and thought,

"I wish I was as light as a feather to my mom only." 

And just like that she picked me up and off we went to the kitchen. I was sat down in my MLP high chair and thought, "This isn't baby talk! It's toddler talk!" I grabbed the device, and held down the button.

I thought, "I wish to be able to still think in clear words, but speak like a true little baby. Extreme baby talk if you will."

Moments later, mom came over carrying a small plastic bowl of carrot baby food.

"Hmm." She said. "This won't be enough for a big body. Fuck the tits!" She said as she picked up the device and held down the button. 

"I wish MY daughter Violet was as big as a baby."

My vision went slightly blurry as everything got smaller and smaller in my eyes. 

Moments later, mom picked me up, and now she was HUGE!

She tickled my nose with hers and said, "Aww! Now you are my little baby! Even most of your hair other than a tiny bit is gone!" She cooed awws and oo's as she sat me in the perfect sized high chair, again an MLP high-chair.

"Here come the choo-choo-train!" She said. I opened my mouth, some of it dripping out like a true baby.

!TIMESKIP!

Violet and her mom lived like this for two years before violet had an idea.

Holding down the button she thought:

"I wish to be a newborn baby, with all the settings of wishes still applying. For this to happen, I wish to have my memory wiped other than my fetish for always being a little baby sissy girl."

Her vision went black.

She awoke for the first time.

(Yes this is the end, I can do a continuation of the bloodline or smthn! I'm thinking about an teen daycare themed story to continue on the bloodline. Random teens told they were being put into a program fitting their likings or smthn, then the parents knew from the start, and Violet continues TBDL like a pro? Maybe? might fail Anyways TYSM FOR READING!!!) Thanks - EclipseBreaker696