Chap.3

I wake up...dizzy like a kid jumping off the merry-go-round. Everything is blurry, fuzzy even. I can barley move. I rapidly blink, hoping it will bring a clearer view. I was right. My luck is only supplied when it's a petty, small, insufficient task. I do dare try to sit up, and with that comes my second success upon awakening. 

A door creaks...

"Well well well...was the nap so good that it took you 6 hours to awake from your slumber..?" I gulp and gasp, not trying to hide it, as such it is noticed. "I told you my whole plan already, so no need to re-explain. The first part of the transformation was making your flat body into a curvy heaven. Big ass, check. Big tits? Check. Curves? Double check!!!" She moaned these last few words, enjoying every second of my torture.

"C'mon ya big curvy hunk of babe! It's time to get freaky~!" I sit, staring at her, dead in the eyes. Silence. Was she really going to force me into sex already..? With...some random rich whore of a man..? Or...woman. I choke down puke as the thought of me and her doing the devils tango, vibrators in hand would be so...so ew...but...so...so...f~...fun~...

NO! Snap out of it! You dumb whore self! She's the enemy. Also, having girl on girl sex, I would rather have it with a random rich bimbo than my whore of a mother...

She grabs and pulls me up, one hand with by the tits, the other hand being used to pull me up by my ass. "Come here my big sexy sissy~" She slowly walks me over to another room. The room is bright pink. An open closet displays pink poofy dresses from miles away. She slowly drags me towards a baby pink and white, large changing table...