𝟭|𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴|

(You already know what you look like if u read book one,and u already know the characters!!).
          -7 months ago-
You guys where quite the ride home.something was off about Matt. "Hey what's wrong baby?." Matt sighed "don't worry about it y/n". He never called u by your name,even when he was upset. When u guys made it back to the triplets house you went into his room. "Matty please tell me what's wrong". He gave a frustrated sigh "just leave it alone y/n! I told u this already..". "You never call me by my name! Just tell me what's upsetting you so we can fix it!". "There's no fixing it y/n!! U can't fix that I'm tired of being in something that I feel I have to be perfect all the time!!". Your face dropped. Was he talking about your guys relationship? He knows he doesn't have to be perfect "what do you mean Matt.? Yk you don't have to be perfect in our relationship". You said in a gentle tone. "This is what I mean y/n!! You make everything about us!! It's so tiring and makes u look petty!! I was talking about yt! Your always trying to fix stuff that u can't!! Just stop getting in my business and let me be!". He knew he just said that out of being sad,he loved when you'd play with his hair and he'd nuzzle his face into your chest when he was upset..he knew he'd never hate it,he also knew you where far from petty,you where gentle and out going. "Wtf Matt!? I'm not petty number one! And number two it's not my fault I try to make sure your okay!! Number three I don't make everything about us Matt! I thought you where observant!?". You and Matt both started tearing up "listen y/n we both need to work on ourselves.. you can't fix us. Where broken y/n". You felt a tear roll down your cheek, "no Matt!,please where not broken we can fix this I promise I'll do anything! Don't leave me pls.. don't give up on me!". You cupped his face in your soft hands,He loved this feeling,but he knew he couldn't handle it,"y/n listen,". He said moving your hands,he started to cry too "u can't fix us.. where both broken and yk it.. I'm not giving up on you love.. I'm giving up on us...". You started to break down gripping his sweatshirt "Matty please.. I can't do this without you..". Matt pulled you off of him "I love you y/n you know that,and yk I always will, But spread your beautiful wings,Live.". He backed up sitting on his bed while you open'd his door a little "Matt, I can't do this without you..". He frowned "Then forget about me"... you where about to shut the door when you whispered "I love you Matthew Bernard sturniolo..". And for a second you thought you could hear him saying it back. Nick came out his room and saw you crying, "Omg what happened!?". He pulled you into a hug while you explained what happened. "Maybe it's for the best y/n,but pls tell me that this doesn't destroy our friendship". You slightly smiled "it wont nick,but I'm going to head home tho I'm tired..". He agreed and walked you out. Truth is you weren't tired,you just wanted to go home and cry till you couldn't no more.
When you made it home you ran too your room,not even saying anything to your dad. You flopped on your bed and started crying,hard. It slowly turned into a panic attack while you could feel your blood boiling.. you got up barley being able to breath,and punched your canvas,over and over again till your knuckles where cut and bleeding. You lay'd back down crying till you dozed off to sleep.
You woke up and walked to your bathroom, you cleaned your knuckles while wrapping them and looked in the mirror,your eyes where bloodshot,and your blue eyes looked dead. You where tired and looked like a slump. You and Matt agreed to make an announcement publicly that you guys where over.
-your announcement-
Hey guys,as you know I've been with the most amazing guy in the world,I couldn't be more grateful that I got to be with him for 1year,but sadly we talked offline and decided we are done.. this is not the ending guys I will still be collabing with them,me and Matt are on good terms.People come to go,and I'm sad to say it was Matthew sturniolo for me💔
-Matt's in the next part-