𝟰|𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀

You and chris walked to nicks room,who was laying in bed looking gloomy, you spoke up. "Nick.. I'm sorry I got mad at you, I was just upset about Matt but I realized I have no control anymore and need to get over it,and chris I'm sorry too". Nick got up to face you,you thought he was going to be mad but he hugged you "it's okay bestie,I'm always here for you" chris hopped in the hug too. You guys sat on nicks bed and started laughing at jokes until Matt walked in. His beautiful soft brown eyes weren't so soft, they looked as dead as yours. As fake as your new laugh. Even his laugh sounded fake. "Chris you called Alyssa annoying?". He sounded like he didn't care, "yea I did because she called y/n ugly and didn't let her in bc she dated you". Memories suddenly flashed through your brain, more like phasing they where going so fast you got a head ache. "I gotta use the bathroom". You got up quickly and walked past Matt. His smell dug through your nose making you miss him more. You wanted to cuddle him so bad. You ran into the bathroom and started crying. Ever since the breakup you've been a mess, breaking down every minute,you where right you couldn't do this without him. It was Sunday so you decided to go out for the day and come back to the triplets for a sleepover.
You drove to the mall and bought some pjs and things to do at the triplets house, you even bought Matt's fav movie "the Smurf's" you decided not to grab food and started driving back, it started raining so you drove quickly. Ounce you made it back they where eating Taco Bell, "want some?". Matt asked,if anything why would he ask you?. You where about to say yes but you looked at Alyssa "uh no thanks I ate at the mall". You changed into your pjs

 You changed into your pjs

(Not the Jean part) You came downstairs to see chris baking "hey y/n!!", he said In an excited smile "come bake with me!!"

(Not the Jean part)
You came downstairs to see chris baking "hey y/n!!", he said In an excited smile "come bake with me!!". You smiled and agreed, your smile didn't feel real even if you wanted it to.
After baking you set them to cool and went into the living room to see Matt and chris going through your stuff, Matt started to smile, his real smile "NO WAY MY FAV MOVIE Y/N?? THANKYOU!" He dabbed you up,and your real laugh showed up. But it was different because you knew if you guys where still dating he'd hug and kiss you. You spoke up "it's supposed to rain all week,since I'm staying the whole week I thought why not buy some movies and fun games?". Chris ran and hugged you same as nick and Matt, but that snotty bitch just rolled her eyes. "Do u wanna snack?". Nick asked "nah I'm good!,that court food filled me up ahah". Nick laughed too and you started to watch a movie,also Lila,Elmer,and Maddie showed up!
-seating chart-
#1 couch:you are at the end by the arm,Maddie is next to you, and chris is laying on the rest of the space
#2 couch aka the biggest one:Matt on the end with his arm wrapped around Alyssa,Elmer and Lila cuddling on that too.
Single chair:nick lmao
You guys decided to watch grown up's 1 and two, at one of the parts chris started laughing hard causing Maddie and the rest to laugh, you added a quick giggle and went back to watching the movie, you look over to Matt to see him looking at you,your eyes connected, and he looked away. Maddie put her head on your shoulder trying to rest cuz she was tired, but chris died laughing again causing Maddie to fall on the floor, "BAHAHHAH OMG CHRIIIISS!". She got up and slapped him, and they started to wrestle on the couch,you ended up falling off and started to laugh.More like a nervous laugh,you didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of Matt. You got back into your spot and started playing grown ups 2
Maddie,chris,nick,Matt,Lila ended up falling asleep,leaving you,Alyssa,and Elmer up. You didn't want to deal with Alyssa so you put your head on the arm of the couch and closed your eyes,slowly dozing off to sleep.

Quick a/u!: hey doves!!Hope u like it so far!! I love y'all!