𝟮|𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁

-Matt's announcement-
Hello guys,Ik you've probably seen
Y/n's post before mine,but like she said we are over,some things come to an end,but my love for her won't. We just need time to fix ourselves and to build on the past. Maybe sometime in the future we can rekindle, maybe not.me and her are on good terms.

Reading Matt's announcement made you cry,if he still loved you why did he break up with you? If he wanted to rekindle why did he put you guys through this..? You cried all morning.
Your phone soon buzzed,It was Lila,

Lila:Y/N WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON TELL ME THIS IS A PRANK!??

You:no Lila it's not.. me and him are officially over *sniff*
   You started to cry

Lila:baby don't cry,You guys love each-other, we all know you guys will it make it back to each other, it just needs time

You:I guess.. I love him so much tho..

Lila:Ik baby,he loves you too, I'm coming to pick you up,don't get all dolled up we can just chill and watch movies at mine.

You:okay Lila,I love you

Lila:love you too, see ya in five

         Just like that she hung up,you put on some pj shorts,a crop top, and a hoodie before walking outside to wait for Lila. Your dad was at work when Lila came,you hopped in the passenger seat and she gave you a gentle soft hug,you wish it could of lasted forever but she pulled away. She handed you the ox and you started to play "loosing control-Russ" and started to cry,the only reason why is because you wish Matt could catch you and you could snuggle into his chest while he rubs your back. You wish you could feel his charm again,his spark. You leaned for him, you wanted him back so bad. You started tearing up and Lila noticed,so she played a cheerful song, "don't tell 'em-Jeremih"
     You guys singed along,you guys even stopped at Dunkin. You guys shortly made it to her house

It was your second home,you guys went up to her room and watched two movies

It was your second home,you guys went up to her room and watched two movies. Lila got up "do u wanna make ramen to make you feel better?". You gave a shirt smile and agreed. Once you guys made it you turned on flash and started eating. "Selfie timeee". Lila said and snapped a photo to post on insta

 Lila said and snapped a photo to post on insta

Lila.palmateer:all love goes out to you y/n❤️ I hope you guys can rekindle in the future, Ik you guys will.
|liked by:45,000|
-comments are off-
"I love you Lila,idk what id do without you". She gave a smile back "love you to bad bitchhh". You guys laughed
-MATTS POVVV!-
I was crying in my room when chris knocked on my door "hey buddy are you okay?? Ik what happened". I sighed "Ik everyone does". Chris went over to me and hugged me,allowing me to cry "you guys will find your way back to each other she loves you.. you love her, love never dies bro". I shook my head in agreement and decided to watch a movie with chris, chris made a little post on his insta story.
-his story-
All hope goes out to you Matt and
Y/n,love never dies and u guys will soon be in each others arms again. Give it some time🤍.
You saw Chris's post and started crying "if it was love and if it never dies then why did he break up with me!?? It pisses me off..". Lila hugged you "because y/n,you guys need fixing and u guys can't rely on each other all the time.. your guys love is so deep y/n.".

Quick a/u!!: okay so where gonna go back into the present next chapter!! So be readyyy:) also Thank you doves so much for over 400 reads on book 1!! I love you guys!!