𝟯|𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

(Now your in the present,7months later)
Your doing better now,you still think about him a lot,but it doesn't effect you as much, you still love him tho. You grew into a better person and looking back at your old self,your proud of how u became, your also proud of Matthew. You still hangout with chris and nick but it's always at your dads,and never with Matthew. Today is the first day going back to the triplets house for a video, meaning you'd see Matthew. You changed and started to head out
-your fit-

When you where pulling up you saw nick and chris waiting outside,Matthew in the van

When you where pulling up you saw nick and chris waiting outside,Matthew in the van. You got in the back with nick and stayed quit until the intro. "Hey guys welcome back!! Today where going to 7-eleven then where going to have a movie night!!". You quickly got goose bumps.. 7-eleven the place you and Matthew met... "we'll see you when we get there!". Chris said and turned off the camera,Matt spoke to you "long time y/n how's it been?". You gave a short smile "hey Matthew,been good hbu?". Nick started to get scared and interrupted Matt "how about we worry about the video instead of small talk?? Ahah lol". You got confused, but Matt still talked "I actually started dating someone y/n.. uhmmm hbu?". Chris frowned and u and nick made eye contact, how could he not tell you!?. "N-no I haven't met someone y-yet". You started clogging your words trying not to cry. "Who k-knew?". Matt looked concerned "everyone,even Lila,are u okay?". You started to tear up,how could Lila not tell you!?. "Y-yea I'm fine, I can't stay for the movie night part tho". Everyone nodded and it was quite. Even tho it didn't show,you where angry,even hurt.
When you where in the candy isle you started to get déjà vu, you where quite until you felt an arm pull you,it was nick "listen y/n I'm sorry I didn't tell you I-". You cut him off "it's fine Nicholas I don't want to talk about it". The boys soon dropped you off and you ran to your room and cried. You called Lila..

Lila:hey gi-

You:YOU SERIOUSLY COULDN'T TELL ME ABOUT MATT!??

Lila:wait what!?

You:DONT ACT DUMB MATT TOLD ME HOW COULD YOU LILA? I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST U!

Lila:I'm sorry y/n I should've told u I didn't want to hurt you please!

you hung up. You where fed up. You cried until u got a notification
"Matt.sturniolo posted on his story"
You opened it
-his story-

-story words:Ilyyy💕-    You started to cry more,the only thing keeping u from getting angry was the fact he didn't use the full "I love you" like he did with you

You started to cry more,the only thing keeping u from getting angry was the fact he didn't use the full "I love you" like he did with you. But it still hurt.. what happened to "I still love you" "you guys will find each other" What happened to being able to trust friends.
You posted on your story
-your words:"I love you" yea right lmao "you guys will rekindle" yea right.
Your phone started blowing up 15 min later with messages from the triplets and fans tagging you.
All you did that night was cry, it hit 5am and you decided to go to your bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror.. your blue sparkly eyes looked dead and pale. Your glowing skin looked dead also. You decided to hop into the shower and wanted to go out that day. It was 7:00am when u made it to your moms house, you knocked on the door to see your mom. "Hey mom.. how's the baby?". She hugged you tight "better then ever,I want you to know this baby won't ever replace you!".
'Yea right' you thought "Ik mom I just wanted to stop by,I have to leave soon". She made you breakfast and you left. You hated the way you felt now,useless,stupid,unloved. You thought love wasn't a big word to you anymore but you realized love was a huge word, something you can't replace,so if you could,was it really considered love??.
You drove to Lila's house and knocked on the door, her mom answered "hey miss palmateer,where's Lila?". She frowned "in her room crying. U can come in" you ran to her room and barged in "y/n!?? I thought you hated me!!!". She ran up to you and cuddled into your chest wrapping her arms around you "no Lila I don't, I came to apologize, I need to stand up and realize it's over and I have no control, you where wrong tho". Lila backed up looking confused "about what?". You sighed "me and Matt's love wasn't real. If it was easy to replace then it wasn't real". Lila put her arm around you "your right,you can't replace love, but he did love you. So did he really replace you?? Or is he trying to?". You smiled and hugged her, "I have to go Lila I love you!". "I love you to bestie!!".
You drove to the triplets house and also knocked on the door, a girl answered the door,matts gf.. and holy shit she was pretty,her curves where amazing,her face was beautifully structured, making you jealous and made u want to cry. "Hi? Who tf are you!?". She was snotty to, how did Matt like her??. "I'm y/n I'm here for nick". She rolled her eyes "no! Your not coming in your Matt's ex! And idek how he dated you when you look like that!". She said laughing, and while you where about to slap her chris went in the way "get away Alyssa, your so annoying, come in y/n". She rolled her eyes and walked away... Time to talk to chris and nick.