10|argument

When you guys where done you went to the Triplets,you wanted to see Matt after the long day.
"Hey matttttyyy"
"Hey y/n". You where confused,Why was he calling you by your name all of a sudden.
"You okay..? You never call me y/n"
He sighed "here we go again". With that sentence you where frightened. You didn't want to loose Matt again.
"What do you mean? I just wanted to see you.."
"It's just, I feel like it's not the same as last time.. I miss the old us".
"I miss us too, but it's not my fault..".
"Wait,are u saying it's mine!? Y/n I tried so hard for us!". He stood up. You where sitting on the bed about to cry but chocked out "why are you putting words in my mouth!? I never said it was yours!".
M-"we'll that's what your making it sound like with that sentence! I missed us so badly you don't get it! I regretted that decision and I still beat myself up for it!!
Y-"you regretted it so much but you got a girlfriend after!?? YOU broke up with me. I tried to stay with you!".
M-"so you are saying it's my fault!!
With your blood boiling you said something you never meant.something you'd always regret
Y-"yes I am! You act like I did everything wrong."
And with that you walked out crying. You went into your car and started crying harder. You loved Matt with all your heart. You wanted your old selfs back too. But you where so scared and paranoid that you guys would break up again that you didn't bring that spark back. But you soon realized you regretted it.

...............................................................
Hey doves! Short chapter Ik,I'm sorry! But comment and tell me if you guys think Matt and y/n should stay together or break up!. I love you guys!!