7|dancing in the dark

"Matthew what are you doing!?". He pulled  you in front of him "y/n I still love you so fucking much I can't let go of your touch.. I miss you. Please I need you I can't live my life knowing your not in it..". You couldn't help but feel a smirk spread around your face like creamy peanut butter, you wrapped your arms around his neck "Matty.. I love you too, but what about Alyssa?". He quickly pulled you into a tight long hug.. "I'll get rid of her I only need you y/n your truly my love I belong with you..". You sat there allowing the feeling you missed so much spread around your body again,matts love. "Welcome home then Matty❤️" he pulled you out the hug and cupped your face in his soaked hands,he collided your lips with his,he missed the feeling of your sweet gentle lips,he never wanted this kiss to end. He missed the way you made his stomach hurt from butterfly's.  "I love you so so much y/n" he said while letting go, "I love you too Matty". He grabbed your hand and walked with you inside,you missed his touch. And you finally got it back. You loved him. He loved you. Not so bad right?.
     That morning he left Alyssa,he cuddled into your chest never wanting to leave,how could he want to leave such a warming touch?. He nuzzled his face into your neck and lay'd there not saying anything "mattttty I needa shower get uppppp!". He groaned and looked up at you "so I have to? Like five more minutes...?". You giggled and pushed his hair out of his face "minuets turn to hours love,I'll be quick". He finally got up "fineee". You got up and grabbed a pair of his sweatpants and your t-shirt. You walked into the bathroom and turned on the hot shower,while you where rubbing the shampoo into your hair you realized you haven't ate for days,how where you gonna tell Matty? Maybe some things a better quite then said.
   You finally came out and jumped on top of Matt "LETS TAKE INSTA PHOTOOOOS". He agreed with a huge smile and you guys started taking some

 He agreed with a huge smile and you guys started taking some

Y/n.lucks:I love you Matty💗
|liked by:34,000| -comments are off

-what Matt posted-

Matt.sturniolo:my home🥰
|liked by:43,000|-comments are off

It stopped raining a bit and it was Thursday so Matt decided to go on a walk with you,the breeze felt nice against your face. Your phone started buzzing "I'll ignore it" he quickly answered you "it's okay love answer it". He smiled at you while you picked up the phone
Lila:OK OK before you even talk I wanna say congrats to you and Matt! Also you,and the triplets where invited to a party at mine!! So be there at 8pm, bring pjs too.. y'all are sleeping over!!, okay you can talk now!!

Y/n:holy fuck that's a lot but we'll be there! Love ya bye!

Lila:love ya too!!

Tbh you didn't want to go but it was whatever,you and Matt walked back to his house with your hands tangled. He kissed you goodbye as your drove home so you can get ready.
-your dress-

-your makeup-

-your makeup-

-your hair-

This was supposed to be a really big party so you wanted to look great

This was supposed to be a really big party so you wanted to look great. You heard a beep at your dads house before leaving so you checked it out,it was your dads friend Devin,he was one of your uncles,not by blood tho. "DADDD uncle dev is here!". He walked out "good I can't wait to go out drink-". He paused at the way you where dressed up "where are you going hunny?". You smiled "going to a party with Lila,there's no drinking or smoking tho, If there is I'll leave!". He hugged you while kissing your head "okay! I'm out". "Tell uncle dev I said hi!". "I will sweetie!". You got in your jeep and put your bag of cloths in the back,Matt said he'd wait outside of Lila's for you.
After 30mins you made it and stepped out,your heals clacking against the drive way, Matt saw you and had his jaw dropped. "Wow y/n.. you look stunning..". Matt was wearing sweat pants with a black leather jacket. "Wow Matty.. Thank you". You said mocking him,he held his hand out for you to grab,you grabbed it while he pulled you into a kiss.