Chapter thirteen | that bitch watched me and him fuck ⚠️smut⚠️ pt1

(Smut and pot)

Stiles POV

Me and Derek ended up being the first on the road next to the forest that had the mate killing omega in it. It was 12:30 but it was really really dark like almost nighttime dark cuz of the 'bad Weather' I love rain and thunder storms. It smelt amazing out there. I was smoking a joint when my phone chimed

❤️‍🔥squidward❤️‍🔥: finish smoking, get in the back of my car and take your pants off. I have a boner.

⚠️boner alert⚠️: but we're about to see the pack! Well smell like sex. can't you just do it your self? 

❤️‍🔥squidward❤️‍🔥: i got smell good spray. Now Come get in my car or I swear to god I well pull you out of the jeep and fuck you on asphalt.

⚠️boner alert⚠️: yes sir.

❤️‍🔥squidward❤️‍🔥: good boy.

I took a long drag of my joint and put it out on my dash. I undid my belt while walking to his car, he opened his door, pushed back his seat to let me in. I got in and pulled my pants off, I looked up and he kissed my lips roughly, I felt his tongue lick my lips, I opened my mouth and he Dove right in, I let out a muffled moan as I felt his tongue graze the roof of my mouth, he fraught with mine for a minute, before letting go. He grabbed the lube from the front compartment and pushed me down on my chest with my ass in the air. I gripped the seat and the door handle. He lubed up and pushed himself inside of me "ahh~" I moaned "heh, you like that slut?" I shook my head yes violently. He started to thrust in and out. i was having trouble breathing thats how good it was, I don't know what it was, the position felt amazing, the seat felt amazing, his cock felt amazing,  but I think what made it amazing was the thrill and danger of the pack finding us. He started thrusting into me faster and hard, the sound of skin slapping filled the car and only turned me on more
"d-Derek..." I whimpered barely able to moan and breath with how good it all felt, he started bitting and sucking on the skin that was showing on my back, I opened my mouth to make any noises but I just started drooling, my eyes started to try to role into the back of my head, "I-I g-g-gonn- cum..." I managed to whisper out, he laughed "hold on my little needy whore, I need a little bit..." he said through growls and groans "b-but..." I whimpered "no buts my love..." I tried my very best to hold on, I did! I wanted to hold on so we could cum together like we usually did! He thrusted into me and growled and I lost it, I lost all my coherence and sprayed all over his back seat. He groaned and kept going not slowing or stopping, if anything going harder and faster "had an accident did we?" He mumbled, It took my a minute to come back to earth but my asshole hurt like hell, the overstimulation making me weak, the feeling of being used driving me mad.
"D-Derek..." I whimpered "hey, it'll be okay my baby. Everything well be okay." I smiled "o-okay..." his sweaty skin started to stick to me "it's okay my love, I'm almost there..." he laid his hands on mine and interlocked are fingers, he laid his Body on my and started to go even faster, freaking werewolf strength... I turned to face him and we kissed, this one was less rough but still very sensual. He groaned into the kiss as his cum filled me. We let go of the kiss, but a string of spit connected are lips.

                              ***

He pecked my lips and handed me the spray "I love you, sti..." he mumbled while I sprayed my whole body, I almost couldn't hear it but I did "I love you more." I said with a smile and handed it back to him "see ya in a minute." I mumbled while I walked to my car "mmh hmm." He mumbled.

                                            ***

Scott wanted to smoke with me before we went into the forest. "This is gonna be easy I don't know why we needed all these people." I shrugged and handed him the blunt "you wanna know my theo-ry?" We laughed "fine." I grabbed the blunt, took a very long drag, handed it back to him and took a deep breath "okay, okay, okay! So the sexual tension between Theo and Liam is undeniable. And for a long time Liam really thought Theo was his mate- but so did i! I mean they showed all the signs and stuff. So my theory is that they are! And that isn't a omega! There's a creature known as norarcotas. (I made that up.) a shapeshifter, but not only can they turn into that of witch they want but basically become them! Smell Like smell,have the same organs as them, sound like them, and some really good ones well even feel like them, like mental illnesses and learning disabilities! they feed off of beings love and need. So what they do is they become something that there victim loves and need, so I believe this 'human' was probably like Liam. But then I asked myself 'well then why would it kill him off' until I found something in a old book, it basically said they feed off of love and need, but they live off of pain and humiliation. So it probably did things in public, around family and friends or even in the bedroom that would humiliate Theo, and then killed him to make him feel pain! But they usually run in packs of 20 so we're facing alot" I took a deep breath and he looked at me amazed "wow, I mean WOW. Wait... how many nights have you stayed up?" I smiled "more then 3 less then 13." He laughed "dude your crazy..." he handed the now out blunt back "sorry, I was babysitting it while you were talking and it went out." I lit it and smoked it again "but really wow. I gotta go tell everyone else!" I handed him the blunt "okay, give this to Lydia." He shook his head yes.