Chapter four | how to say sorry to a scorned werewolf ⚠️smut⚠️

(What is my life? I can't at this point... so uhm if you haven't gotten it by now i am putting in a few kinks feel free to laugh I am and feel free not read this I wouldn't tbh I'm so sorry)

5:30 AM

Stiles POV 

I was looking at the pictures and realized something one way to mark your mate is to bite the skin In between the neck and shoulder and this man had one I called up Scott "buddy! I just saw something on this picture!" I shouted "what?" I sent him a picture "okay so during mating season if a wolf wants to mark its mate it'll bite the thin sensitive skin in between are throat and outer shoulder and in this photo you can clearly see the mark-" a EXTREMELY pissed Derek shuffled into my room from my window with the broken lock  I need to get that shit fixed "holy shit!" Scott exclaimed "I'll tell the others call me if you get anything else." I started to pull the phone away "will do bye..." I mumbled and hung up his eyes were glowing a beautiful deep blue but still clearly fuming his hands Were tucked so far into fists they were bleeding from his drawn talons and his fangs were completely drawn and you know werewolf stuff "h-hey Der..." I mumbled and he growled I walked over to my clip board "so I got a lead..." I pointed at the picture "a-" "YOU FUCKED PETER!!!" He growled I swallowed "are y-" he growled louder the blood basically making pools on the floor his tears also started to spill onto his cheeks "WHAT TYPE OF WHORE FUCKS PETER HALE?!"  Derek doesn't say the f word no matter what he doesn't he's PISSED "sour-wolf.... I-I don't know what to say..." He growled "are you okay?" I muttered "SHUT UP." I closed my mouth Derek never really scared me, he's dangerous but I never thought he'd hurt me well at the beginning I did but sometimes it's just fear maybe it's just a love thing idk nor do I care he started to walk towards
before I could react I was thrown against the wall "ow..." I mumbled I was soon cut off my rough bloody lips moving forcefully against mine I tried to keep up but my mouth soon hung open witch made him force his tongue into my mouth and fight with mine SPOILER FUCKING ALERT I DIDN'T WIN!! I pretty much melted he grabbed both my thighs and pulled me up I groaned and gripped the back of his jacket he let go of my lips and went down to my neck he roughly kissed it and his beard scratched it I moaned quietly he started to lick and bite I grabbed his hair and moaned in his ear he bit down super hard on the side of my neck I growled real loud "fuck!" He laughed "aww poor thing..." he muttered and went back to kissing and licking I was groaning and moaning "you like that?" He asked and I whimpered he bit the skin right underneath my ear "yes!" I shouted louder then I intended, he laughed and he took my shirt off and kissed around my chest i giggled at the sensation and he bit down again making me squeal "Derek.....?" he growled "what, prince? I laid my head on his shoulder and mumbled "fuck me..." he growled in my ear "I can't hear you..." I muttered it louder but it was still muffled he grabbed my hair and pulled me up a little "say it again, baby..." I looked him dead in the eyes and shouted loudly "fuck. me." He laughed "say please..." I got up close to his ear "please fuck me Derek hale.." he laughed "hell yeah..." he shouted he let me down to take off his clothes so I did the Same he grabbed one of the many lotions I keep around my room and lubed his cock he grabbed me again by the same part of my thighs and he pulled me up he started kissing me again I gripped the back of his hair and laughed but was quickly cut off by a forceful thrust into me I groaned loudly breaking away from his lips "oh my god... warn me next time.." he laughed and pinned me back on the wall "funny, you think you deserve a next time." I mumbled a insult back but he thrusted into me again "ahh fuck~" I whined soon he started on a steady pace "oh my god..." I moaned he gripped my throat and my ass and started going faster I moaned louder "god damn, baby... you feel so fucking good..." I gripped his hair "fuck~" I whimpered he put enough pressure on my neck to cut off air for 5 seconds and let go (idk much about choking I know this isn't the correct way there wasn't verbal consent, and your not supposed to cut off air your just supposed to limit it but he's a were wolf and usually your supposed to do it for longer idk just don't take my advice) he started going faster too the point he was jackhammering into me I was basically screaming "OH MY GOD~!!!" He pulled my legs up higher and started to hit the perfect spot the perfect way he was groaning in my ear while I was moaning at the top of my lungs "your so fucking good at this, baby!" He growled in my ear "th-th-thank you.." I moaned I was almost there and he must have been too cuz he was going harder and faster " I'm gonna.. cum!!" I moaned and he suddenly stopped "w-wait..." he chuckled in my ear "please..." i whimpered "aww... you want the fun to end already..." I was trying to steady my breath "please..." he laughed "your so cute when you beg like a whore..." I blushed hard he soon started to thrust in and out at a nice speed "oh fuck~" i moaned and he laughed "your so fucking beautiful, Stiles" I smiled "you t-" he started to go faster and harder "oh-oh my god... yes...!" He laughed and moved his hand down and started to stroke my member I moaned Louder and started to kick my legs "fuuuu..." I moaned and he went faster and hard then I thought possible I was screaming with one last thrust and jerk we both came "FUCK~" I moaned out and laid my head on his shoulder he was panting in my ear "y-your mine..." he growled "my pretty little whore..." he whispered and I smiled "thank you sour-wolf..." he walked over to the bed and laid me down I like to say i laid down like a man but I truthfully can't with my cock out I curled up in a ball he laid down next to me and rapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest and rapped my arm and leg around him he laughed and gripped me closer "night..." i mumbled and he grumbled what I think was night but who knows.

(This was so hard it make idk why it just was I hope you liked it!)