Old flame

"Tyler what's up haven't seen you in a while"Nova says hugging him confused and letting him in.

"Yeah I know my bad been busy with basketball. " Tyler states walking in the house.

"Could of sent me a text you went completely ghost." Nova says to Tyler walking to the kitchen. 

"Like we spent almost everyday together then it just stopped." Nova states grabbing a drink for them.

"I will take a water please, to be honest can't really tell you a reason why without sounding dumb." Tyler says while sitting at the table.

"You probably right but would like to hear it" Nova chuckles getting a water and giving it to him.

"I started lacking in basketball and felt like I was falling that scared me." Tyler states looking in her brown eyes.

"WOW the reason you stopped was because you was scared of falling for me plus a distraction." Nova laughs at him bitterly.

"Don't say it like that please I realized it was a mistake to distance myself." Tyler says while looking around.

"It's whatever Tyler really all in the past" Nova says smiling at him.

"So we can go back to what we were" Tyler ask nova taking a drink of water.

" I would have to think about that but we can be friends right now" Nova says sitting next to him.

"That's fine as long as we cool" Tyler says hugging her.

A few minutes of Nova and Tyler sitting and talking people started to come. Nova excused her self to go great people before Bryson gets there.

"Hey nova" Urban says walking in with Druski.

"Hi guys how everything going" Nova says hugging them.

"Good as always" Druski states letting go from the hug.

"We can smoke in here right" Urban ask nova.

"Of course me and Sabrej be in here smoking all the time" Nova says smiling at urban.

"Alright thanks catch you later will be on the couch." Urban states walking away.

"Hey beautiful look good today" Jack states putting his arms around her waist.

"Thank you handsome actually have good news to tell you later" Nova says smiling up at him.

"Can't wait" Jack states smirking at her.

Nova got a notification from her sister in law saying that they are down the street. And about to pull up in her driveway.

"Alright everyone turn off the lights and get ready." Nova yells throughout the whole house.

Nova seen the car pull up and then get out. The front door opened and you could see Bryson.

"Why is it so dark in here?" Bryson ask his finance.

The lights turned on and everything yells

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYSON"
-
-
-
New character

Tyler Herro