Cooking night

At the grocery store

"We should get some healthy stuff to go with this because we know they won't" Neelam tells me getting fruit.

"You right I'm going to get some vegetables" I tell her walking to the other freezer.

"That should be all we need right" I ask her coming back with vegetables.

"Yeah let go check out" Neelam told me pushing the cart.

After we got all the groceries in the car we went to get coffee. We stayed in the parking lot drink our coffee. And telling her my plans after tour also she told me hers.

When our coffee break was over she drove me back to the house. Urban and Jack came out to help get the groceries.

"See you tomorrow Neelam" I say to her before going inside.

"Bye nova" Neelam said before pulling out of the driveway.

In the kitchen

"You got a lot of stuff" Urban says sitting down in the chair

"I know but it's so I can cook and don't order out" I told urban while putting the groceries away.

"Ooou what are you going to cook" Jack ask sitting on top of the counter.

"Not really sure yet but dinner should be ready at 7:00 pm" I tell them getting a water.

"So in a hour alright see y'all later" Urban states getting up going to his room.

"I'm going to go unpack our clothes so we don't have too" Jack said kissing me and putting his hands on my waist.

"Okay see you guys at dinner" I say after pulling away from the kiss.

I ended up putting everything away and organized the fridge. Then started working on dinner.

Fast forward to dinner time

"THE FOOD IS READY" I yell to the boys as I set the table

They come jogging down the stairs. And made it to the table.

"Thank you for the food" Urban says hugging me before sitting down

"Yeah thank you beautiful" Jack said kissing my cheek and sitting down.

"No problem guys I love cooking" I tell them while sitting down.

"When did you learn how to cook food like this?" Urban ask me eating.

"My mom cooked with us when we were young but died when I was 3 and Bryson was 8." I start to tell them.

"Oh my bad didn't mean to go on a soft subject" Urban tells me looking up from his food.

"It's fine y'all was going to find out sometime soon. " I told him so he doesn't feel bad.

"After that we lived with our grandma who was a good chef. That's one thing we bonded over that made us become close. So I took a few cooking classes in high school." I said to them.

"That means technical you are a chef right?" Urban ask me drinking his water.

"Yeah that's why people love when I invite them over for dinner." I state to urban smiling eating some food.

"What happened to your grandma though because when y'all talk about her you guys get sad" Jack ask eating his food.

"Well it's about to be two years since she died. She was always hard on us and never understood. Now looking back she just wanted what's best for us." I said to them.

"She is one of the reasons I became a nurse. So glad she was able to see that. I just wish she would be able to see me get married or have kids. Sorry this was supposed to be a nice dinner" I tell them while wiping my tears and trying to hold them in.

"Ayyye it's fine this is a good dinner. Don't apologize for opening up to us" Jack says rubbing my back to comfort me.

"Yeah we all go through things glad you feel comfortable enough to tell us." Urban said to me giving a weak smile.

"Thanks guys I'm going to retire for the night" I tell them while putting my plate away.

"Okay good night" Urban say to me.

"I will be up there in a few minutes" Jack tells me.

"Alright good night" I said to them walking to jack's room.