Studio session

January 4, 2022

Nova was in the bathroom just finished from taking a shower. She had a curly wig on with her outfit.

Nova was checking her outfit out to make sure it looked good

Nova was checking her outfit out to make sure it looked good. Then she felt hands around her waist and looked up seen Jack.

"Ready to go to the studio" Jack ask nova checking her out through the mirror.

"Yeah just have to get my AirPods" Nova says grabbing it off the bathroom counter.

"Actually have a question for you" Jack says burying his head in the crook of nova's neck.

"What's the question" she ask him putting on her earrings.

"Can I take you out to dinner the night before we leave" He ask her nervously.

"Yes if we have have time because this music is important for you" she tells him walking out the bathroom.

"I know there will be time for us to go out for dinner because I'm working on it on the road too" Jack says follow her to the bed where she is putting on shoes.

"Then I guess we will be going out to dinner then. Let's go though so you get good time in there." Nova told him kissing him walking outside to the car.

"Y'all take forever let's go" Urban states with the car window down.

"My bad urban" Nova says chuckling getting in the car.

"Sorry was asking her a question" Jack told urban before he pulled off.

A few hours of them being in the studio

Nova was helping Neelam by going through her email and reading everything to her. While Neelam was making calls and doing a schedule so Jack knows what to do everyday.

While they was sitting in another room of the building of where the studio was. Jack was working on his album with his friends.

Jack came and sit down by urban to take a break and write a little bit more.

"So what was the reason you was taking a while to get in the car." Urban ask Jack taking a puff of his blunt.

" I was asking nova if she will go on a date with me" Jack says to him writing in his journal.

"You actually did it and didn't pussy out?" Urban states leaning forward smiling.

"Yes bro shut up" He told urban pushing his face away from his.

"Nova said yes right" Urban ask Jack putting out his blunt.

"Haha of course she said yes" Jack states looking at him from the corner of his eye.

"Just wondering dang" Urban says putting his hands up.

Fast forward to 9pm

"You boys ready to go I'm hungry" Neelam ask them as her and nova walk into the room.

"Yeah got a few songs done. Wanna go out to eat tonight?" Jack ask them getting up and collecting his stuff.

"I can cook for everybody tonight at the house." Nova offers them leaning on the door.

"If you are down to because your food is bomb" Urban tells her spinning in the chair.

"Ooou yes I haven't tried your cooking yet." Neelam states excited.

"Yeah let's go" Nova says walking out the studio.

"Right behind you" Jack states to her