Complicated

January 27, 2022
Louisville, Kentucky

"Get up nova" Bryson said shaking her.

"Leave me alone" Nova groans

"No we have to visit grandmas stone than head to Atlanta remember" Bryson explained sitting on the bed.

"Fine give me ten minutes" Nova complained walking to the bathroom.

"Hurry up the faster we do this the faster you get to Jack" Bryson tells her.

"I know damn you acting like y'all aren't best friends" Nova sighs getting up.

Miami, Florida

"You seem stressed out what's wrong" Katya said massaging his shoulders.

" it's nothing much don't wanna stress you out. You legit just gave birth not that long ago" Tyler states smiling at her. 

"I'm perfectly fine I want you to get everything off your chest" Katya expressed.

"Jack is messing with this girl I treat very wrong. I'm afraid he is going to find out and we won't be close no more" Tyler turns and explains.

"You guys are legit like brothers I'm pretty sure he isn't going to let a girl get between y'all. What did you do anyway" Katya questions him.

"Remember I told you I was with a girl when I first met you?"Tyler asked Katya.

"Yeah" Katya replied.

"That night we slept together I was still with her. I felt so bad I just ghosted her and didn't explain. Which later on you ended up pregnant and we got together. Recently I went to a party of hers to explain myself ." Tyler expressed.

"Wait a minute when did you go see her. You have been traveling for basketball. Never did you say anything about a party" Katya said starting to get upset.

"It was when we had that game against the Clippers. I told her it was because of basketball. Not that I cheated and got you pregnant" Tyler tell her.

"Why wouldn't you tell me you went to your ex place. Are you still in contact with her right now?" Katya asked standing up.

"Yes" Tyler whispered

"When's the last time you talked to her" Katya states annoyed.

"It was yesterday" Tyler says running his hands over his face.

"OMG IM DONE! DONT WANNA TALK RIGHT NOW" Katya yells walking away.

"It's not like that Katya. I had to explain to her so she wasn't just totally clueless" Tyler tried to tell her.

"I just can't right now Tyler Aight . Maybe later when I'm calmed down" Katya says walking upstairs to her daughter.

"Aaaah" Tyler stresses sliding down the couch.

Bryson & Nova

"Why can't I drive down to Atlanta" Nova asks from the passenger side.

"I'm not paying for this rental because you are slow" Bryson says driving.

"Aight not to much on me" Nova mumbles.

"You need to block Tyler" Bryson said glancing at her.

"What are you talking about" Nova scoffs.

"I know he has been calling you I'm not dumb. I can tell by the way you act after the phone call" Bryson responded.

"How do I react than" Nova asked him.