Part 11

Students were already gathered at the schools main field, even before the tour busses arrived. Apparently some of the students were indeed excited and also looking forward to the soon to kick off camping trip.

Amongst the students gathered in the fields, there was a group of four, who were presently clamoring together at a corner, buzzing with utmost excitement as well.

"You do realize it's a camping trip and not some sort of fashion show right?" Jimin asks. A question obviously directed at Hoseok, who was adorned in the just newly released adidas track suit and sneakers to match.

"Tell that to the birds" Hoseok sang nonchalantly, giving some peace signs in the air, as he pouted his lips for a selfie. "I'm uploading these right now, so make sure you all go like and comment, before we get on the road and loose our cellphone signals or some crazy shit like that"

Now with his full attention to his friends, he further said, "You do know my instagram handle right?" Seeing that he was met with complete silence as no one answered, he then further added "Uarmyhope, that's it, don't you dare say I didn't tell you" he finished off his words by blowing his friends kisses in the air.

Jin couldn't help but giggle rather fondly. If anything, he sure as hell did admire Hoseok. The boy spoke his truth always, and brought along rays of sunshine wherever he went.

Jimin rolled his eyes, with a click of his tongue, before turning his attention to Jin. "You okay right? Trust me, you don't need to be tensed or scared okay? we will go there and have the best time of our lives. Your mom sure gave me an earful, of the accepted do's and downright dont's, some of which i obviously will not be forgetting anytime soon. So loosing up a bit alright? We've got you" Jimin says, soothingly rubbing patterns over Jin's back as he spoke.

Jin flashed him a smile, a very genuine and appreciative kind. "Thank you Jiminie, I'm so glad to have you"

Jimin's eyes instantly lit up with heart warming affection. Jin was gradually becoming the younger brother he never had.

When the honks on the tour busses got louder, the students knew it was just about time for them to organize their bags and dear belongings. The excitement of everyone present doubled, due to the fact that they were almost about to hit the road.

With all their bags carefully tucked into the compactor section of the bus, the coordinator of the trip, a well built, middle aged man, stood by the doors of the bus with a notepad handy. The names of the participating students were since neatly penned down.

"When you hear your names, please get into the bus in a single file, so we can head out as soon as possible" The man announced, earning a series of eager yes' and okay sir from the small crowd.

The role call began, and students whose names were called out, immediately began filing into the bus. Jimin and Hoseok's name were called out first, so they had to sit beside eachother, while Namjoon and Jin's were called next, making them also end up as seat partners.

Everybody was all smiles and ready to hit the road, when the man suddenly announced out of the blue, that they had three more students running late. Some looked on with anticipation, while some had impatient frowns on their faces as they waited.

You could clearly hear students grumbling in frustration underneath their breaths, until they finally heard the three names being called out.

"Kim Taehyung! Lee Yuna! and Jeon Jungkook! Please hurry up, you're keeping us waiting. We have a long ride ahead of us"

Jin's eyes instantly bulged, to the point they were almost falling out their sockets.

Yuna and Taehyung hurriedly climbed unto the bus, bowing apologetically for the delay, while Jungkook's eyes raked and jumped over heads, until they landed on his specific target. He gave off his sinister dark smirk as usual, Before joining the chariots at the back of the bus.
**********

The bus finally took off into the road, some students pointed and chattered about everything they saw on their way, others took out their cellphones to capture and retain memories, by a few click of their cameras. While others either had on headphones or headsets, to drown out the noise while they slept through out the journey.

Jin's phone dinged, earning his attention and he reached for it, swiping it open. 

"Why does that weird guy have his arm around your shoulder?"

He read the message across his screen in absolute terror. Reducing the brightness of his screen, Jin glanced towards Namjoon, and he was so glad the boy had his eyes out the window, clearly admiring nature for himself.

Taking in a deep breath, Jin immediately constructed a message, and sent it right back to Jungkook.

"You fucking said you weren't interested in coming on this trip, I wonder what on earth you're doing here right now. Can you please just leave me alone? And also, his name is Namjoon, he is definitely not a weird guy"

Jungkook snorted, typing a reply as quickly as possible.

"I don't give a shit! Move his hands or something, It's placed terribly from where i'm sitting" he clicked send.

Jin was already awaiting a reply, so he pretty much had his phone handy. So when it dinged, he instantly swiped up to read. He rolled his eyes at the text, wishing he could literally input that as same emoticon in his reply.

"Namjoon is my friend, there's absolutely nothing wrong in the way we are seated. Jungkook this will be the last text i send to you, I really want to enjoy this trip to the fullest. So please i'd like you to maintain a safe distance away from me. You are literally here with that same girl, why not turn your attention towards her instead? I really want absolutely nothing to do with you"

Jungkook's heart rate pikes up almost immediately, like that of a striker, whose team winning goal solely lies in his possession. He gritted his teeth in annoyance, thereby earning the attention of Yuna, who had been quietly seated close to him through out the ride.

"You okay? Are you suddenly regretting your decision of ever coming in the first place? I know how much you hate wildlife Jungkook" she says, resting a comforting hand on his thigh.

A small touch of genuine concern, but Jungkook extremely hated how uncomfortable it made him feel.

Purposefully shrugging in his seat, he attempted to get her hand off his thighs as quickly as possible. Jungkook responds to her saying, "I'm fine, I don't regret coming, I'm sure as hell gonna enjoy this trip to the fullest alright!"

He could see Jin, laughing heartily at whatever Namjoon was pointing outside the windows, Jungkook scowled, his face scrunching up in disgust as he tried to imagine the lame joke the boy was trying to make.

For a short while, there was some peace and quiet. Making Jin exhale in relief at the victory of finally getting the annoying Jungkook off his back.

Looking towards the two boys seated in front of him, Jin noticed they had both eventually dosed off, leaning their heads against eachothers. This made him smile.

When Jin's cellphone dinged once more, he was sure it must be a checking in text message from his mother. But right across his screen splayed the same name J, and he groaned defeatedly underneath his breath.

"I also want to enjoy this trip Jin, that's why I came prepared"

Jin scoffed, "What does that even mean?" He tapped send.

"Let's just say I have a pack of condoms and scented lube handy in my backpack, we will only be needing a private cabin to ourselves. So what do you say?"

Jin couldn't believe his eyes as he read each words across his screen over and over again. Ditching a reply this time, he sat up properly on his seat and looked over his shoulder towards the back of the bus.

Jungkook licked his lips, and winked at the dumbfounded boy.

Settling back into his seat as quickly as possible, Jin exhaled sharply.

"You must be crazy, if you think I'd let you come even an inch close to me"

He typed, tapping the send button, and instantly switching off his cellphone.