Part 19

Jin and the boys trooped into the crowded hall, making their way towards the ticket booth. After purchasing their tickets and securing their various seats, they decided to make use of the extra time buying snacks in preparation for the movie.

Outside the building, Jungkook was abruptly trying to bring his car to a complete stop, he was lucky to haven't hit anybody by how fast he drove towards the parking lot.

"Yah! slow down will you? I still have to return back to the states and I practically have my entire life ahead of me boy" Yoongi scolds as he undid his seat belt and climbed down the vehicle.

"Sorry hyung" Jungkook huffs out rapidly, throwing his leather jacket over his shoulder. "Oh shit! It's starting anytime soon, we are late" he exclaimed as he lead the way into the busy hall.

Once inside, he stopped abruptly in his tracks, allowing his eyes rake and bounce off as many heads as possible, while he scanned the entire area for his target.

"Jungkook, if we are going to see a movie, then we'd better buy our tickets now instead of wasting time"

"Wait just a little bit longer hyung" He murmured, the feeling of loss already kicking in.

Noticing his wasted effort in trying to get the boys attention, Yoongi shrugs in defeat and walks away, disappearing into the crowd.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there" Jimin shrieks in fear as he apologizes. His eyes blowing wide open in terror while looking down at the man he'd accidentally just emptied his entire can of soda on.

"Please let me" he continued, reaching for one of the napkin in Hoseok's hand and began diligently wiping the man dry, still vehemently apologizing inbetween.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault"

"No, it was mine, I'm deeply sorry" Jimin insisted, continuously seeking forgiveness.

"Hey! I said it's fine really" Yoongi finally snaps, gripping Jimin by the wrist, to stop him from smearing the content all over him even more.

Since the unfortunate incident took place, this was the first time Jimin finally lifted up his head to stare at the person in front of him. As soon as their eyes met, he instantly felt his soul swiftly escape his body, never in his life had he ever come across a man who easily knocked the air out of his lungs.

"I—i am, sorry" he practically stuttered, causing Hoseok to almost burst into laughter, but decided against it by quickly tucking his lips in.

"C'mon it's fine, moreover it's just a shirt, I'll probably just go wash it off and head home, it's nothing to worry about"

Hoseok and Jin looked at eachother, and it was almost as if they could both read eachother's mind, which caused them to apologize to Yoongi too, by bowing in his direction in unison. "We are deeply sorry for the sake of our friend sir, he can be a bit clumsy at times"

Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle, as he waved his hands in the air dismissively, "If I had to say one more it's okay, then I might as well change just change my name to it"

"What's your name though?" Jimin asks, after glaring at both of his friends, especially Hoseok of course.

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi" he responds with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you Min Yoongi, I'm Park Jimin and these are my friends Seokjin and Hoseok" he introduced, pointing between the two boys.

Giving Jimin a curt nod of acknowledgment, Yoongi goes ahea to say, "Nice to meet you too"

"Please allow me replace your shirt or something at all, there's a shop opened nearby, we could go there and find anything you could wear" Jimin suggested, still feeling guilty about ruining the man's shirt.