2; "You my world..."

"Byeol look, we made our dream come true. We are gold medalists in the Olympics. We both laughed, as he faded from my vision little by little. "Jungwon, don't go, don't leave me. JUNGWON!"A voice brought me out of my dream once again. My alarm clock was ringing all over my room, but only my eyes were up. They scanned the room and then the window. And followed my body, when something called to me. I saw people moving into the house next door. It had been uninhabited for some time... A wave of anger swept over me. I jumped out of bed, and stormed out of my room. "Mom, did you know we have a new neighbor?" My mother lifted her head from her magazine and directed her gaze at me. "Of course, the whole neighborhood knows. We've been looking forward to this day!" "What do you mean eagerly?! I can't believe it, I must be dreaming..." My mother sighed, "That's good news, the house has been on display for a long time and you know this neighborhood is in high demand, it was going to be on the market sooner or later." My blood was heating up. "I don't agree, they have no right. Her soul will never be here again." My mother raised her voice. "Will you stop? There's nothing we can do about it, okay, this house belonged to the Yang family and was put on display as a memorial for the deceased athlete. The family has agreed to sell it, so you'll have to live with that. Don't be so selfish."Tears rolled down my face. "How can you say that to me? YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHAT THIS HOUSE MEANS TO ME! I spent my entire childhood there, I made memories with Jungwon in that house! We grew up with it, we grew up around it. It was in his garden that we wanted to start skating. All my memories ALL are there, so understand the fact that I'm not okay with a family coming in and messing up all the memories. I can't admit it yet not now..." My body collapsed to the ground, I was crying helplessly. My mother rushed to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry my dear, I understand it's hard. Jungwon was your better half, so it's hard to accept the fact that he's dead. But sooner or later you have to admit that he left for his own good. He didn't think that your career would grow so much and too much pressure pushed him over the edge. But in no way should you blame yourself for this. In no way is it your fault, and I know you're strong and you'll get through this with flying colors. Even if it's still hard, even if these 4 years are still new for you, you have to face the hard reality. At his words, I calmed down and got on with my life. On my way to the kitchen, Jay was leaning against the counter, admiring the view from the window. He is my twin brother, to me he is a guardian angel. He's been the biggest help to me in my life and I'll always owe him that. His gaze fell on me, and a smile spread across his face. Mine did the same, letting my pain show.