5; "When will-I meet you again...?"

The stars filled the dark sky, forming pretty glitter that made the moon even more beautiful. My legs formed a triangle, my chest was pressed against them, and my head turned to my window stuck to my bed. I looked up at the starry sky, replaying my memories with it...with Jungwon, my best friend. "Why did you leave? Why did you leave me? Jungwon....Reply me....You would never have left without saying anything, without saying goodbye to me...Then why aren't you here anymore? Please tell me you'll come back..." Tears were running down my cheeks, so much so that my eyes scanned my neighbors garden, his old house. Memories played in my mind, letting out a nostalgic laugh. But a music woke me up from my thoughts. This music, his music. The sound came from a still awake room, the one that belonged to Jungwon. The tears flowed even more, so much so that my eyes filled with madness and hope looked at the room with hope, and my body leaned out of the window. "JUNGWON-AH" This name rang out and was heard over and over again. A male figure appeared. He was there, shouting my name and smiles appeared on our melancholic faces. The joy of being back was felt. Unfortunately, all this was only a hallucination, the male figure that was none other than that of a boy taller than him. It was that boy, the one I had pushed around today. He looked at me, his finger on my mouth, asking me to be quiet. I had gone crazy. My body fell out of my window and onto my bed. "I believed, I believed again..." My head fell into my arms, so much so that my body succumbed to my grief and the tears flowed freely.A noise sounded from the window, that boy was there on the tree branch that passed right by it. The moonlight was drawing his face, bringing out his beauty. Even in the night, she was still sparkling. I weakly opened my window, and laid my eyes on him, while a warm smile was engraved on it. "Bad night, isn't it?" I was shocked... " What are you doing here? And more importantly, why are you playing that music?" A smile escaped from his mouth. "Haha! I'm here because you were screaming out a name with tears in your eyes. So I thought that a little company wouldn't hurt you and also that it's always nice to meet new people even if we already know each other. Secondly, I found a vinyl in my room, I noticed that there was a turntable so I said to myself-" Don't you dare touch it or play that music again. Didn't your parents ever teach you not to touch what's not yours?" His smile faded and his gaze turned cold. "Who are you to tell me that? It's my room, I can do what I want with what's in there? It's not like the family cares about this object, since no one has recovered it. "Just don't touch it again. This item is very valuable, so don't you dare play or touch that vinyl and turntable again." "Jungwon...This is his isn't it?" My eyes widened. "It's none of your business. Now get out I don't accept strangers in my house." "Sunghoon, Park Sunghoon." That name...it sounds familiar. "I know Jungwon too. I'm not a stranger now that you know me." A sigh escaped me, so much so that I shifted to let him in, to tell the truth I was curious to know who he was and why that name is familiar to me. "I love your room, it's classy. "Who are you seriously? Why do you look familiar?" A wry smile appeared on his face. "I'm Jungwon's cousin, Sunghoon. His family gave us their house, because my sister is going to study in Hanlim and my university is nearby. And you now how come you know him?" I raised my eyes in response. He is arrogant. "So princess, it asks me questions, but it doesn't mind when it's his turn. I see we have-" "Byeol...My name is Park Byeol..." Her face was in shock and her eyes went wide. "B-Byeol, the famous Byeol?" "Uh-huh?" Her mouth opened like a camel. "Wow... Who would have thought that I would meet my opponent like this. An arrogant laugh came out of his mouth, so much so that he tilted his hair back, to let it down. It was my turn to be totally confused. "What do you mean, "Park Sunghoon"? Olympic figure skating gold medalist in 2019... Doesn't that tell you anything?" I knew it, so it was him. Park sunghoon, my former rival who had moved as a child to the United States, to enter the best skating club. He received many medals and is very famous because he is also a model and actor. He should have been at the Olympic Games with Jungwon and me but fortunately he got injured. He outdoes us by far with Jungwon. It was war for a long time between him and Jungwon. "I-uah...I don't know what to say...Why are you here?" "I got into the best club in Korea and with my sister wanting to become an idol, my parents decided to move back here. I thought it was weird that I hadn't met Jungwon yet but I was just looking forward to it. Where is my cousin?" My gaze darkened, is he stupid or what? How could he laugh at that? "Asshole..." Confusion, that's what he was giving off. "What? Wh-Why?" "Is this funny to you?" "I-What are you talking about? "You know very well that Jungwon is not here anymore!" My voice rose, so much so that he remained rooted to the ground confused. "How can he be gone? What are you talking about?" Worry, that's what he was giving off now. My anger softened, maybe he really was in denial? You don't know what happened to your cousin? He shook his head in response. "He killed himself four years ago, Sunghoon...." His body slumped to the floor, so much so that his eyes turned red. "That's not true, you're lying...Tell me you're lying." "I wish Sunghoon..." His eyes turned blank, and tears rolled down his cheeks. My arms went around him, his head rested on my shoulder, and our bodies let go of each other as we let go of our pain.