Epilogue

06-17-2032/ "Jungwon-ah, be careful when you skate, you'll hurt yourself if you don't warm up!"

"But that's not good, I want to jump!"

"Wonnie, listen to your father!"

"But uncle Jungwon on the videos never warmed up!"

"No buts, Wonnie, listen to what we say. If you don't do this I'll tell Ha-Neul not to skate with you anymore!" Jungwon skated towards me, he grabbed onto my leg. "Noooo mommy, I swear I'll warm up from now on!"I stroked his head, as he continued to hug my leg. "Byeol, our future skating champion is coming! Sunghoon pushed June on an ice stroller. The baby's laughter echoed in the rink so much that Jungwon skated quickly to where her little sister and father were."I think your daughter doesn't like me Byeol." A male voice boomed through the room. Turning my head, I saw Niki carrying Ha-Neul in his arms who was pulling a face. Behind him was Jiwan and their daughter Nabi. I left the arena and walked towards them. Ha-Neul ran towards me and stopped dead in his tracks. "I don't understand how you could leave me with Uncle Niki when you, dad, Jungwon and even...JUNE?! were at the rink. Wow, I feel betrayed mom. You're taking the baby and not ME! Your oldest daughter. I hate you." I started laughing, so much so that Sunghoon came up to her and took her daughter in her arms. "Sunghoon, don't tell me you left the baby with Jungwon?""Well yes, he wanted to pull her!"I ran into the arena and approached my two children. "That's it for today! "But whyiiiiiiiiiii?""Jungwon, stop grumbling, will you? You've got court tomorrow anyway and Nabi is here!" Hearing this, Jungwon rushed to the exit, took off his skates and walked towards Nabi. "Sunghoon you are irresponsible to let your 5 year old son pull your 1 year old daughter on the ice!""Roh it's okay it was for two minutes and look everything is fine!""There are times when I wonder how you managed to marry him Byeol!"Sunghoon dropped a dark look towards Niki and the two went into a staring battle."I think you're in the wrong place to say that, honey.""Huh?! What do you mean?""You left Nabi to cook for herself, I'll remind you!" "Oh, that was just for two minutes!"Jiwan sighed in exasperation at her husband's attitude. "You women are making such a fuss!""SUNGHOON!""Here you go, thanks man! Our wives I swear."Jiwan grabbed Niki's ear and tugged, so much so that the other apologized under his breath."You're lucky I'm not doing this to you, dear!""You hurt me bad enough, because every time we do it, you dig your nails into my back."A smile spread across his face as I hit him."Well that's not all, but the reason we're here is to go see Ryunjin in the maternity ward together." "Yes! It's his very first baby!""I can't wait!"Jiwan and I got into a big discussion about the newborn. So much so that Sunghoon, who was holding June and watching our children further ahead, was in a discussion with Niki about how weird we really are. And this is where the first chapter of my life ends...