11; "A beautiful-faced boy..."

1 years has passed since the incident in the toilet. A lot of things have changed, first Sunghoon and I have won many competitions and now we are qualified for the 2024 Olympic Games. Between the two of us it's...how can I put it. At the beginning everything was going well, we even became inseparable, I even started to love him...I think? Then one day a new scandal swirled around us, a photo of "us two" kissing was circulating on the networks. But the journalists were wrong again, it was just two people who looked like us -and what the hell, they just had the same haircut- in the night kissing. Because of that, I've been harassed for 4 and a half months, and Sunghoon didn't even notice. I'm afraid of any other scandal so I started to distance myself from him. I'm already in a lot of trouble because of that. I still have this feeling that someone is following me since that day, I told my family that, and they think the same thing, it's just my mind. As far as my family is concerned, Jay has become a world star, he's even more of a ghost, he's never around. I miss him. Here I am with my mother, the two ladies of the house. Even though my mother is often not here. In the meantime I started modeling to take my mind off things and I actually like it. Anyway, back to the point!June 26th 202320h30 My chair was spinning to the rhythm of my beats, my head was tilted backwards and my gaze directed on the ceiling. Just one sentence in my head. "I'm boredeee". Normally I would have spent my time with the other moron but...considering the awkwardness that hangs between us no. I changed my clothes, grabbed my bike and skates and headed for the rink. The room was turned off, only me and my music. I skated for long hours so that I would be tired when I got home. After improving my jumps, I went home in extreme calm, just the noise of my bike. Without having the time to realize it, my bike hit something and I ended up on the ground. Decidedly. I was trying to get up from my fall, when a hand surrounded my mouth and held my arms. I struggled as best I could and tried to scream for help, but nothing. Tears were falling, and my vision was becoming increasingly blurry. My eyes slowly opened, beeps sounded in the room and a pain in my head persisted. A machine was connected to an object placed over my mouth. The lights dazzled me and the beeping sounded in my skull. My mother was wrapped in a pled on the couch, and to my surprise it was not Jay who was asleep on the couch but Sunghoon. Both were sleeping peacefully. When my mother woke up, she came to me and shouted to the nurses to get the doctor. Everything was still blurry in my mind and the words were hard to understand. "These injuries are not too serious, just a broken wrist and a sprained left ankle. After what happened, you are lucky Miss Park. I will write a prescription for you to stop and the medication to take. The only advice I can give you is to talk to the police and of course rest as long as possible. With that." The doctor headed for the exit so much so that the mother looked at me with a panicked look. I was confused. "That's the question I'd like to ask you...Do you remember anything?" "Just a hand blocking my mouth, and an arm blocking mine. I remember falling off my bike too, and being pulled to the ground. I was trying to struggle to call for help but nothing. And the black out.... " My voice was cracking, and my mom was panicking. "I know what happened me... "Our eyes turned to the boy. "A fan tried to kidnap you. I saw someone being assaulted so I intervened. I was basically looking for you because you were missing, and I found you in the arms of a man struggling.... " "Then I wasn't wrong..." My words intrigued them. "What do you mean?" "Do you remember Sunghoon, a year ago when we went to the ice rink and I left because your fans annoyed me..." "Yes, I remember. That day I asked you if you were the one following me because I had that impression. Since then I've always had that feeling and it turns out I wasn't wrong. It wasn't just a feeling, a psychopath was following me every day..." My mother became even more distraught and Sunghoon tried to calm her down by telling her that he was already in jail. After a long time, she calmed down, "Mom, where is Jay?" "Your brother couldn't make it because he's in France right now. I called him to tell him you were in the hospital and he wishes you a speedy recovery." 

"That's it?" "Honey, Jay doesn't have time, you know. So please don't be too mad at him." I was sad, the fact that he didn't care about me hurt. I know him when he's not interested in something he has to keep it to a minimum. My mother had to go back to work so it was Sunghoon who took care of me. He tried in vain to talk to me but I was still in shock that my mind was unplugged. "I'll be busy with a photo shoot this afternoon, so I apologize but I should leave you...Your mother should come and pick you up later so you can go home..." No sound came out of my mouth. I admired the cherry blossom tree, and the sound of the sliding door showed the boy leaving.

The boredom consumed me, I changed my clothes, took my crutch, my bag and headed for the exit. Nothing was going on in my mind except: What would have happened if he hadn't saved me. I am grateful to him but I can't show my gratitude. In the hallway a young girl pushed me. "Sorry, so sorry!" "KIM HARU!" She started to panic as I tried to get up. I pushed the girl behind me. A young boy came running towards me and looked me up and down. "Excuse me? Did you see a girl running down this hallway?" "I apologize, but I'm afraid not..." "Shit...If you see her say Kim Sunoo is looking for her thanks!" And he left at once. "You can go now." The girl thanked me a million times and ran off in another direction.