Great news

Travis and me spent every second together. A day before he had to go back to school He finally got the email. He was sitting on the couch rubbing my legs while I was reading a book.

"Wanna take a few days off work and go on a road trip?"

I looked up from my book and raised my eyebrow.

"Where and why?"
"Rhode island. I have to pack."

I looked at Travis and he was smiling ear to ear.

"Are you serious? The transfer went through?"
"Yeah I just got the email from Cornell with my schedule and how to go do my student id and shit on Monday."

I smiled and dropped my book and jumped up into Travis's lap smiling and putting my hands around his shoulders.

"This is such good exciting yet scary news."
"Scary. How is it scary baby?"
"Because now it makes it real real."
"Are you not happy?"
"No I am. I'm really happy."

Travis smiled and reached up taking my glasses off. He put them on the side table next to the couch and turned his attention back to me. He grabbed me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Mmmm."

I couldn't help but lightly moan into his mouth. Travis pulled me further into him deepening the kiss. I opened my mouth slightly more giving him more access to my mouth.

Travis put his hands up my shirt feeling on my body.

"Mmmm."

We were kissing and making out and I pulled his shirt up and off over his head. I started kissing and sucking on his neck making him squeeze onto my hips.

"Uhhh."

Travis always made the hottest noises. He pulled my shirt off of me and I kept sucking on his neck. He was breathing heavy and I could feel his breathe as he was almost panting from being so turned on.

I reached down undoing his pants. I moved back to his lips as I hovered over him giving him the time and access to slide his pants and boxers off. He kicked them off from around his ankles.

We were making out hot and heavy. Both of us were breathing heavy into each other's mouths. Travis couldn't get my panties off so he ripped them and threw them on the floor.

I started giggling into his mouth while we were kissing. I could feel him smile against my lips. I hovered and grabbed his dick. I lowered down onto him letting him slide in.

"Ahhhhhh!"

I moaned and gasped into his mouth when he slid in stretching me. I lowered myself all the way down onto his huge nine and half inch hard cock.

"Ahhhh uhhhh!"

Travis grabbed onto my hips squeezing me as I rode him. I was going up and down. He was gliding in and out of me. I was moaning and gasping while Travis was panting. I moved my hair to the side and I leaned down and bit onto his neck.

"Uhhh fuck!"

Travis is was horny as hell. I could feel him and hear him. I started sucking his neck and I kept riding him. I gripped onto the back of my couch and lifted my face back up.

Travis was squeezing my hips and he was panting and started lowly moaning. I kept going up and down on him. He was sliding in and out of me and I was making sure to go up his shaft and back down to his base.

"AHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHH!"

I was so turned on and he felt so fucking good inside of me. I leaned my head back and kept riding him. Travis was staring at me as he was moaning and panting. I kept going and squeezed harder onto the back of my couch.