𝗶𝘃. CHOKEHOLD'S ILLEGAL

Betty's morning started off pretty good for the first time in a while

Betty's morning started off pretty good for the first time in a while. Now that her father was here, she finally had a good night's sleep. Which was odd, because she slept in a tent and a rock always poked her in the back in place she laid in. (She was glad her and Carl had their own tent.)

The girl was currently helping with the laundry but Amy and Andrea insisted that they had it handled and so she looked over her shoulder and had seen Lucas and Glenn standing together as the car that Glenn had gotten was now being torn apart and used for its' parts.

The Grimes girl approaches the men and Lucas shakes his head. "It's such a damn shame." He sighs. "You're telling me, I thought I'd get more time with this car." Glenn told. "I thought I'd be able to at least drive it." Betty shrugged.

Lucas looked over at the girl with furrows brows. "Do you even have a license?" He asked and Betty turns over to him. "Failed my permit test. Three times." Betty scrunches up her nose as she holds three fingers up.

"You are a loser." Lucas comments. "Hey, not all of us can get it on the first try." Betty smacks Lucas's arm and he smirks jokingly.

Soon enough, Betty turns over to her dad, who approaches the three. He puts a hand on his daughter's shoulder and the girl smiles at her father.

Glenn shakes his head and nudges his head forward. "Look at 'em," He says as Dale, Morales and Jim are taking the car apart. "Vultures. Yeah, go on, strip it clean."

"Generators need every drop of fuel they can get," Dale stated. "Got no power without it." He pats Glenn on the shoulder. "Sorry, Glenn."

"Yeah, man, they'll be other cars." Lucas tells, patting Glenn's back jokingly. "Thought I'd get to drive it at least a few more days." Glenn says somberly.

Rick butts in. "Maybe we'll get to steal another one someday." He turns his attention towards his daughter. "You seen your mom?" Betty nods, "Yeah, she's over there hanging clothes." She points.

After getting bored of watching the car being taken apart, Lucas hits Betty on the shoulder and speaks. "Come on, we got chores." He says, heading back towards the RV.

"Chores?" Betty asks as she follows Lucas. "You know, with the whole world falling apart, I thought I'd at least be free of chores."

"Relax, I got the special shit. It'll get us more energized and on top of things." Lucas stated, raising his brows. It was normal for the two to smoke weed before going straight to doing chores.

"Fine, but I'm not taking too big of a hit. My mom got suspicious last time." Betty stated and Lucas chuckled, "Oh, yeah. Your mom almost busted your ass for that one."