Prologue

Meanwhile, NO POVs

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away we see the imperial capital world of Coruscant as we see a fleet of star destroyers surrounding the planet as civilian ships fly by and enter the planet.

The planet of Coruscant used to be the capital of the Republic but after the Clone Wars and the destruction of the Jedi order, they were formed into the Galactic empire with Stormtroopers being trained by humans rather than clones, But some of the...

The planet of Coruscant used to be the capital of the Republic but after the Clone Wars and the destruction of the Jedi order, they were formed into the Galactic empire with Stormtroopers being trained by humans rather than clones, But some of them are still useful for Special forces Battalion.

We see the emperor's Palace which used to be a Jedi temple but after the fall of the order, the Emperor remade it as his Palace. We see the emperor himself sitting on his throne while royal red guards are with him standing there like status, ready for anyone to try and kill the Emperor. The Emperor was just facing the window of the Palace, he decide to check Darth Vader's Report about the rebels on Lothal System.

 The Emperor was just facing the window of the Palace, he decide to check Darth Vader's Report about the rebels on Lothal System

Darth Vader, Sith Lord, show up in holo and meet the Emperor and then bow to him.

Sidious: Lord Vader, Have you both dealt with the rebels in the Lothal System.

Vader (holo): Yes, master. They are Broken.

Sidious: Yet I sense something more to victory.

Vader (holo):  I believe The Apprentice Anakin skywalker lives and is in a league of these rebels.

Sidious: Are you certain.

Vader (holo): It was her.

Sidious: This is an opportunity We cannot let pass Skywalker's apprentice could lead us to Other lose Jedi.

Vader (holo): Such as Kenobi.

Sidious: Perhaps, If he lives. Be patient my old friend for now dispatch another Inquisitor to hunt them down.

Vader(holo): As you wish, my master (bow).

Sidious: Hmmmmm, Lord Vader before you leave, I would like you to send me a message to Lord Apollyon and Lord Raven to come to Coruscant to meet me personally.