Chapter 2

3rd POV

Somewhere in outer-rim space, suddenly full Empire ships of the 13th Hounds Fleet are finally out from the unknown black hole that has been pulling all entire vessels inside the black hole and making them disappear.

The scene change inside the bridge, all the crews are waking up, including the two Sith lords

Apollyon: *groans* What the kriff was that...*Hold his head*...Are you ok, brother?

Raven: *groans* I am fine, brother....What happens?

Apollyon: Admiral! Status report!

Jason: All vessels group of 13th hounds are accounted for, engines are online, and all crews and personals are green. But the bad news is the Hyperspace is not working and it won't work any longer, My lord.

Raven: (Shocked) WHAT?! THAT'S PREPOSTEROUS!!! HOW COULD THAT EVEN HAPPEN!?!

Jason: Forgive me, My lord. But It seems that could be the cause from unknown Blackhole, that we-

Crewman: Sir! My lord You all should look outside from the window! 

The two Sith Lords and the Grand admiral follow the crew and look at outside from the window of the bridge, the rest of the crew and other officers are shocked what they see is a moon that has been destroyed. 

Raven: (Shocked) WHAT the Kriff?

Jason: (Shocked) By the force....

Crewman: (Shocked) What could cause that moon destroyed..

Apollyon:...*Look at Admiral* Admiral, do you know where are we at?

Jason: *Checking the holo map his datapad* Unknown, Sir. On my suggestion lord, we Should deploy the Propes droid to intercept the surface and scout around the area. 

Raven: Do what you must, Admiral. This place might be useful for expansion.

Jason: Yes, My lord. (Bow)

He leaves the bridge and tells one of the crewmen to deploy the props droid to that surface. Raven look at Apollyon who focuses on that planet, he looks serious about it.