Chapter 6

Council meeting's room

We see the council of Vale gathers around the table in the meeting room as Ozpin starts off the meeting by saying. 

Council 1: Gentleman, as you know Atlas haven pull back entire military back to Atlas kingdom, and we don't have any security who volunteered for handling this criminal activity!

Council 2: Agree. We need to find a way to extra our security and we need ideas now.

Council 3: Ozpin, you do know your old friend James? Why did he pull the entire army back to his own kingdom?!

Ozpin: Because he believes Atlas has gone corrupt and that's why we request to allow the New empire to be our protectors and guardians.

Council 1: This...New Empire? Are those rumors from the Unknown group?

Ozpin: Yes, also they are from out from our planet and crash landed here to aid us.

Council 3: Impossible! They are none of us from around the kingdom who don't have any kind of technology or any ship that can fly to space!

Ozpin: (smile) I'm glad you ask. (Place a hologram onto the table)

Council 2: what are those?

Ozpin: (smile) Proof to see how powerful and High tech they are.

???(coms): Indeed.

A holo projection shows a blue light figure known as Shawn standing there.

Shawn: Greetings (bow), Councils.

Council 2: (shocked) What is this?!

Shawn (holo): Oh Greetings, Mr. Headmasters. I heard a lot about you and the Academy from Grand Inquisitor Rosen and Lord Apollyon. (Bow)

Ozpin: (smile) Indeed. Can you care to show them how high-tech your military force is and the roof of Atlas corruption?

Shawn (holo): At you wish, Mr headmaster. 

As he shows them all the record of the speech, propaganda, and proof of many crimes including corruption from Atlas.

Council 2: (shocked) This can not be. All of this must be faked!

Shawn (holo): You may do not believe us, but do you know if they killed innocent children even though they are Faunus? And would you let them work as the SDC labor mining? This.....is why what happens if those WhiteFangs are reborn to attack or start killing every human? 

Council 2: Th....Then what if some of us stay with Atlas then?

Shawn (holo): Then I suggest You all leave from your sit until Ozpin decides it.....for those who want to make the kingdoms more secure except Atlas, we will offer you something that Atlas can do. 

Council 3: And that being?

Shawn (holo):  *snap finger*

The doors suddenly slam and reveal Death troopers carrying some kind 2 storage.

Death trooper 1: [Cargo has been delivery Inspector. ]

Council 2: What's in those cargoes?

Shawn (holo): (Nod) Very well, Gentleman let me introduce you to our new security and Elite droid......Dark trooper Third Gen. 

As he said it The Dark Trooper was suddenly active and their heads look up and their eyes glowed red.