#69 - Keith Wants To Play

You and Nathan were sat on your shared bed, looking through wedding magazines. You were due to be married in 7 months and hadn't even started to plan it.

Soon enough, you get bored and start to poke Nathan in the arm.

"Nath..." You whine as he lifts and eyebrow at you, "I'm bored." You say as he sighs and closes his magazine.
"You were the one that said that we should do this because it needed doing." He says as you shrug.
"Because it does but I'm bored now." You say as he turns to you.
"Stop whining at me, Y/N..." Nathan trails off as you smirk at him.
"Why?" You say getting close to his ear, "Does it turn you on?" You whisper seductively as he flips you onto your back and hovers over you.
"You know exactly why I don't want you whining at me." He groans before attacking your neck with kisses as you moan for him, "Keith wants to play..." He trails off as you feel him bite your neck.

You let out a moan as Nathan starts to pull at your shirt, making you lift your arms, allowing him to take it off you before starting on your bra and kissing your stomach. He pulls your bar off you before moving up and starting to massage your boobs.

Once he was done massaging your boobs, he takes one nipple into his mouth before playing with other, switching every so often to pleasure you. He moves down towards your shorts before unbuttoning them and slowly sliding them down your legs, leaving you in just your underwear.

"Nath?" You stop in as he looks up at you.
"Yeah?" He asks as You place your hand on his cheek.
"Stop taking your time..." You trail off as he smirks and undresses himself.

He takes off your underwear before starting to pleasure you with his tongue, making your moans the only sound you here in the room. Once he's finished, he slides a condom on before entering you slowly, letting you adjust to his size.

Soon enough, he starts to thrust slowly, making sure you feel every inch of his dick. Your moans fill the silent room as he places his hands on the headboard, getting quicker and harder with every thrust.

The headboard starts to bang on the wall as your moans get louder with Nathan grunting in response.

"Nathan, I can't..." You trail off as he kisses you.

Soon enough, you cum for him as he takes one final thrust, cumming for you. As you both calm down from your high, Nathan pulls out and disposes of the condom before laying beside you, wrapping his arms around your body.

"More wedding planning?" You ask as Nathan shakes his head.
"Nope. I'll call our wedding planner tomorrow. We'll get her help but right now, I wanna sleep." Nathan says as you smile and bury you head in his chest.
"I love you, Nathan." You say as he kisses the top of your head.
"I love you too, Y/N."

And with that, you both gradually fall asleep in each others arms.