Imagine for @BrookieSykes462

You were backstage with Nathan at a meet and greet. Considering, you were the only one left, he was very talkative.

"Uhm, Nathan... Is there a spare changing room that we can, uhm... Make Messy?" You say as he looks at you, slightly shocked, "If you know what I mean?" You say as he grabs your hand and runs to a changing room with you.

You giggle as he locks the door and presses you against it, kissing you roughly.

You feel him grow against your thigh as you slide down the door, undoing his belt in the process. You open his jeans and get out his not-so-little friend before start to suck him off before massaging his balls as he groans.

You start to lick up his shaft and along his tip before starting to suck his balls while pumping up and down his shaft with your hand.

He stops you before ripping both yours and his clothes off. He slams straight into you as you moan out from the pleasure.

He thrust at a fast and hard pace making you nearly scream out as pleasure washes over you. He takes you from behind, doggy styles, as you scream out for him before squirting your juices out all over him.

You feel him let go inside of you as you both lay on the floor breathless and sweaty.

"God, you turn me on so much. I wanna see you again. For definite." He says as you exchange numbers before sorting yourselves out as he drives you home.

*******************

A/N: This was all purely Brookie's idea. I wrote it because she asked me to. Enjoy x