#62 - I Was Playing (Sexual)

You and Nathan were going out to dinner with your parents as they wanted to get to know him a bit more. They didn't like the age gap between you bout but, non of you cared because to you, all that mattered was that you loved each other.

You finished getting ready and met Nathan at the door, where her took your hand and lead you out to the car.

When you arrived at the restaurant, you met your parents outside before walking in and asking for your table reservation.

Soon you had ordered your drinks and talking to your parents. You felt Nathan's hand rubbing your thigh and slowly moving upwards. You felt him start rubbing you through the material of your tights and underwear before you smile at your parents.

"Nathan, honey. Why don't we go and order?" You suggest as he agrees and get everyone's order before walking over to the bar, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" You ask as he smirks at you.
"I got bored so I was playing." He says before you order.
"Can't you wait until we get home?" You say, now walking back to the table.
"No baby, it's your turn." He says winking as you get to the table and sit down.

You glance at Nathan and smirk before your hand finds his crotch and you grab it gently and squeeze it before starting to rub him as Nathan sighs out in pleasure.

"Nath, are you okay?" You see your dad looking at him concerned as he asks this.
"Mhm." Nathan nods as his one of his legs starts to shake.

You know that he's trying hard to keep in a groan and smirk again. You also knew that you're an even bigger tease then him and that the evening will get even more interesting as it gets later.