#53 - You Left Me Behind

You sighed as you walked through the streets of your home town. You gave up years ago trying to talk to your ex bestfriend you now hate for leaving you behind in the dust, like you didn't matter.

"(Y/N)?" You hear someone ask as you turn to see him running towards you.

You glare at him and turn back round to carry on walking.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" He shouts as you stop and turn to him before slapping him.

"You have no right to talk to me, Nathan. No right. Just stay away from me." You say looking away from him as he sighs.

"(Y/N), I didn't meant to hurt you. I meant no harm. I'm sorry." He says as you glare at him.

"Why didn't you tell me, Nathan? One day you were there, the next you change you number, all your stuff is gone, just like you. Then I see you in the news on TV with 4 other boys and you're famous and you have a girlfriend. Then you're hanging around with 3 or 4 other girls with your girlfriend and these other 4 boys and I'm sat her just like, 'what about me? Who am I to him now?' and then I knew that our friendship was over..." I trail off ad he looks down, "You left me behind, in the dust, like I never mattered. Goodbye, Nathan."

*******************************************************

Short one because I keep doing long ones and I have no ideas.

Byee