Mr and Mrs Kakyoin

(I suggest reading the wedding planning chapter if you haven't so you get a better visual idea -Synonym <3)

"Cerise, where's your shoes?" Yumiko asked, looking under couches and tables in the Bride's dressing room.

"Oh dear, I must have left them downstairs, I'll go get them," Cerise said, opening the door of the dressing room.

"Aren't you worried about being seen? Isn't it bad luck?"

"It's bad luck for Noriaki to not see me, considering how beautiful you made me look," Cerise reassured Yumiko, "I'll just be a few minutes, don't worry."

Cerise left the dressing room to look for her shoes.

"Hey, try and find Malena while you're out, she left a little while ago to find Lincoln and hasn't come back yet."

"Will do!"

—-------------------------------------

"Polnareff calm down, you aren't losing her," Jotaro sighed as Polnareff collapsed dramatically on a couch.

"You wouldn't know Jotaro, you don't have a sister!" Polnareff cried.

"I'm going to go on a walk," Kakyoin mumbled.

"Are you ok?" Avdol asked, turning away from Jotaro and Polnareff.

"Yeah, just overwhelmed," Kakyoin chuckled.

"You'll be ok," Avdol replied.

"I know."

Kakyoin left the room, shutting the door behind him.

A walked down the winding halls, looking around at the warmly decorated venue, filled with white tulips and lilac sprigs.

Suddenly, he was met with Lincoln, sitting in the middle of the floor beside a dark hallway.

"Lincoln? What are you doing out here?" Kakyoin asked, picking up the little boy, "your mom wouldn't have left you alone, where is she?"

He turned towards the dark hallway, chuckling seemed to come from every corner.

"Well done Kakyoin," said a man, walking out of the shadows, dragging Malena behind him, "seems you aren't as dumb as I thought!"

"Who are you?" Kakyoin growled, "what have you done to Malena!?"

"I'm just another one of Earth's torments, a man who wants revenge on the girl who turned his world Topsy Turvey! Your precious Cherry, Cerise," the man chuckled.

"She wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone," Kakyoin said, holding Lincoln close to him.

"Ask her yourself, she's right there," the man said, his voice maniacal and his eyes in bliss.

Kakyoin turned, Cerise standing in the hall behind him.

"Cerise...."

"I told you, Ghost Town took two lives," Cerise said.

"I didn't take you seriously," Kakyoin admitted, "but I will love you through anything."

"That's your reaction!? She murdered my brothers and you say that you love her!?" The man screamed.

"Eh, I've murdered more," Kakyoin chuckled, "mind bringing Lincoln to Yumiko?"

"I'll bring him to one of the assistance people, they'll bring him to Jean."

—---------------------------------------------

"I'm ready!" Cerise exclaimed, running down the hall.