THE PLANETARY HOURS

What are the Planetary Hours?

Planetary Hours are how each hour of your day corresponds to a magical purpose. Each hour is specifically ruled by a planet which has their own magical meaning, which means that this will correspond to a specific spell you're trying to perform.

Each planet in the Chaldean Order has a specific order that is as follows:

Saturn

Jupiter

Mars

Sun

Venus

Mercury

Moon

Now let's discuss (or list rather) their meanings.

SATURN: to summon chthonic (meaning underworld) souls of Hades that died of natural causes, good or bad fortune to buildings, to have familiar spirits join you in sleep, cause good or ill success in business deals, possessions, goods, seeds, fruits, to acquire learning, to bring destruction or death, and to sow either hatred or discord. This planet hour is often used in hexes, curses, and the darker arts,

JUPITER: obtaining honors, acquiring wealth, gaining friendships, preserving health, and arriving at anything you so desire.

MARS: making experiments regarding war, to arrive at military honor, acquiring courage, overthrowing enemies, to cause ruin, slaughter, cruelty, or to wound and give death. ( I don't suggest using Mars' energy for any of these options except for gaining courage, because these negative actions will have consequences if it was undeserving, and I truly believe that wishing death upon anyone else is completely unnecessary and disgraceful. )

SUN: experiments regarding temporal wealth, hope, gain, fortune, divination, the favor of princes, to dissolve hostile feelings, and to make friends.

VENUS: forming relationships and friendships, kindness and wholehearted love, joyous and pleasant undertakings, and luck for traveling.

MERCURY: eloquence and intelligence, promptitude in business, science, divination (answers regarding the future) as well as catching thieves, writings, deceit, and merchandise.

MOON: embassies, voyages, messages, navigation, reconciliation, love, and acquisition of merchandise by water.