SCRYING TECHNIQUES

What is Scrying?

Scrying is the process of finding images and meanings to your questions in many ways as shown below.

Types Of Scrying:

-Tea Leaves:

Put your intention into the tea you drink and once finished, pour the leaves into the bottom of the cup and read the images from it and see what they mean for you. You can also do this with the last method and any leaves, herbs, or substance of your choosing. (aka tobacco if you're working with Hades as well)

-Fire/ Incense smoke:

Put your hand through the smoke while focusing on your intention and read the images within and see what they mean for you.

-Black mirror:

Get into a deep meditative state while focusing on your intention and look into the mirror in a dark room while doing so. Eventually, with enough practice, you should be able to make out images and see what they mean for you.

-Dice/ small ethically found animal bones/ beads and an altar sheet:

Place down a cloth and have each corner or side of the square cloth represent a 'yes', 'no', 'maybe', 'unsure/unclear results'. focus on your intention/ question and hold your small items of choice. Once focused properly to your liking, throw them and read where they land in the majority.