Chapter 14.

Y/n's Pov:
I was once again called to Ozpin's office to meet with a couple of important people.
Once I arrived, both Ozpin & Glynda were talking with a certain general I didn't think I would see.

Once they noticed I entered the office, they turned their attention to me.

Ozpin; "Ahh, Y/n. Nice of you to join us"

James; "So this is the young man you took in. Not exactly what I was expecting"

& James approached me.

James; "Still, there's something very familiar about you"

Y/n; "Well, here's something to refresh your memory. Do you recall a certain event involving a particular monster that isn't Grimm named Darkonda, & a time hole opening?"

By the time I asked him that, James' eyes went wide in shock & realization.

James; "No way. Leanbow?"

Y/n; "I used the name Leanbow as a disguise alias to prevent altering the future in a bad way. My real name is Y/n L/n"

& James stepped back & actually smiled.

James; "(chuckles) I was wondering what happened to you after you went through the time hole. Ozpin here told me everything you told him & Glynda about what the Power Rangers are, & everything you know about Salem & her associates"

?; "He ain't the only 1 to find out, kiddo"

& I turned to see 1 of my favorite characters of the series.

Y/n; "Well, well

Y/n; "Well, well. Uncle Qrow Branwen. I was actually expecting you to show up the same time as Winter when the Vytal Festival was under way"

Qrow; "...Heh, heh. I like this kid. He's well informed. Tell me this, do you know my nieces?"

Y/n; "If you mean both Ruby Rose & Yang Xiao Long? Then yes. I'm a good friend of your nieces, & kept them safe from dangers beyond Grimm"

Qrow; "I really appreciate it"

James; "Intelligence back in Atlas received a report that a new kind of monster was flying around out there. Here's a picture of it in case you might know of it"

& James opened his scroll & showed me the picture.

Y/n; "Unfortunately, I do

Y/n; "Unfortunately, I do. That's Necrolai. An interdimensional underworld queen of night creatures called vampires"

James; "Apparently this 'Necrolai' as you described also has foot soldiers of her own"

Y/n; "There called Hidiacs. They're considered the weakest of a group of monsters called Morlocks. As for who's in charge of them now, I'm not sure. The last known leader was named Imperius. & trust me, I'm still trying to figure out how they got here in the 1st place. & unfortunately, the power in which Dust provides has no effect on them. You can still damage them by regular means of your weapons, but Dust crystals won't be able to help"

James; "Fortunately, not every weapon Atlas provides always relies on Dust, so that shouldn't be a problem"

Y/n; "Good to know. But just know that Necrolai is currently my responsibility. She managed to get away from me last time, but that won't happen again. I'll see if I can detain her & get the information I need as to why these monsters from a different dimension are coming to Remnant"

James; "Well, from what I saw as you took down Darkonda, I know you can do it"

Ozpin; "Yes. & Y/n? I have a request. During the Vytal Festival, when the Tournament is done for a day, can you do a workout event at the Festival?"

Y/n; "As in where everyone can take part in? Sure. I already got just the routine for it"

Glynda; "& also, some of the other students requested that you do a song from your world to open the Tournament"

Y/n; "I think I got a good song in mind"

& so I was dismissed.
Somehow I managed to find an unexpected music class room & I found an electric guitar.
I picked it up, & couldn't resist playing some music.

When I finished, I was greeted with unexpected applause coming from both my team along with RWBY & JNPR.

Weiss; "Wow. I didn't know that you were musically gifted"

Ruby; "I didn't even know that Beacon actually had music class"

Yang; "What other music pieces can you do?"

Y/n; "How about this?"

Y/n; "How about this 1?"

& when I was done, they all stood there totally stunned.

Jaune; "Wow! You were really shredding there"

Nora; "Whoo! So awesome!"

Blake; "Seriously, is there anything you can't do?"

Y/n; "Only time will tell"

End of Chapter 14.