Chapter 2

Number of words : 791

CHAPTER TWO

TW : UNSTABLE THOUGHTS

<3

-"I'm so exhausted...." Sigh Jisung.

All practicing for a good two hours now, sweating from the heat of the hard work, even if all the windows were all opened we couldn't take it. We were forced to stay here until the eight of us got the whole choreography right.

If most of us have done a great job by knowing the choreo in thirty minutes, some weren't looking extra healthy today.

-"Concentrate ! We'll do this once again." I say loud for everyone to get in position.

As we progress through the song, Minho in the middle, I check every movement while trying to hit the choreo perfectly.

-"Now." I whisper to myself.

-"Shit !" Yells Hyunjin.

Hyunjin had to get to the middle right after Minho but he kept missing. It is the third time already. The tension was big between all of us. We all just wanted to go home. But we had strict rules, and we had to listen to them carefully.

-"Fuck Hyunjin ! I just want to get home."
-"I'm so sorry, I'll do it right next time."
-"You've been saying the same thing for the past ten minutes !"
-"I'm really sorry Hyung..."
-"You're in the dance line ! How are you not capable of doing this right ?!"

Again... Minho was so tensed by the situation. He hates it when he feels like we're all exhausted.

Aren't you going to say something.. as the leader ?

Not again...

Your team is bad, Christopher, and so are you.

Just stop it already.

-"Now get this right, come with me. Chan Hyung, play the extract."

I'm out of my mind when I hear my name getting called. I just do whatever they're asking me to do.

I just hoped that everything would go right, I won't be able to go through this situation...

-"You missed it again Hyunjin.."
-"Ah I can't do it..."
-"Shut up, we're not going until you get it right."

Say something boy, say something !
Just say it !
You're useless... aren't you ?

I'm not useless !

Say something...
Come on, say it !

-"Please just stop ! Both of you. I don't want to hear anything no more." I finally yell.
-"But I won't be able to do this right now. I'm not re-"
-"I'm telling you, you will do this ten more times if needed I don't fucking care no more. We're all waiting for you to get this right." I turn my head to face him, with a mad expression.
-"Waiting for me...." he whispered, his smile completely fading away.

Hyunjin starts sobbing. Head down, he runs out of the room. Everyone looks at the whole scene, shocked. I knew he was sensitive yet I yelled at him.. How could I seriously be so bad toward my members..?

Congratulations.. *giggles*
You just became the worst leader.

Shut up !

Oh don't you dare ask us to stop bothering you, baby....

I step out of the room, running after Hyunjin. I need to apologise...

Yes, apologise...
It won't change anything. He hates you now.

-"Hyunjin !" I call.

I keep going through the long corridor until I hear a door getting locked. The bathroom.

I get to it and try opening it but, it definitely is locked. My heartbeat starts getting faster as I try to hear through the door but all I hear is.. Hyunjin crying.

-"Jinnie please open this door." I knock.

It is all your fault.
You're so hard on your members.

-"I'm s-so bad at dancing ! Everyone is exhausted because of me.." he couldn't talk properly..

Because of him..
You made him think that.

-"Let me get in !"

I started to get on my nerves. The stress was taking over my body, I was on the verge of tears. Does he really hate me ? Is it my fault ? I hate them, the voices...

-"I don't want you to enter."

He was crying even more now, making myself lose balance, I sit, knees up to my chest, against the door. I put my head back until it got in contact with the door just behind.

-"Just please.. do not let me out like this Hyunjin..."

I started crying as the voices started screaming at me.

It is all because of you !
You're bad !
He hates you, he hates himself !
You made this mess !
You're stupid !

We now both were crying, but the door was keeping us away from each other. My hands were shaking, my cheeks getting all wet. Those monsters in my head were right..

-"Hyunjin... just open this door..." I tried talking between two tears.

Everyone hates you.

Maybe they do.. but I still care about them.

The locker clicked..

YOUR FAULT..

-"What..."

As I try to get up to face Hyunjin..

« It is time to wake up ».