Chapter 5: First Day, Yay!

Alina woke up when the alarm sounded at 6 am

Alina woke up when the alarm sounded at 6 am. She groaned and covered her ears with her pillow, hoping it would drown the screeching sound of the clock. Obviously, it didn't work as she huffed and used her telekinetic powers, pushing the button off.

She hummed in satisfaction as silence filled around the room. Then she was awaken again, when she heard several steps outside her door walking around the halls.

That's strange, Gabriel never run around the halls.

Then Alina remembered the events yesterday. Oh god, I'm not at home. Shit, the schedule!
Alina immediately threw herself off the bed, and she fell ungracefully. She can imagine Gabriel's disappointed expression at the back of her head.

"Ow, that hurt." Then Alina saw the time, it was already 6:30 am! She only have 30 minutes left to prepare before breakfast. "Oh, shit."

Alina scurried, took a towel and her toothbrush. She's glad she already took a shower before sleeping. So she'll only worry about fixing her appearance before showing up at the morning inspection.

Alina has always been organized with her things. She's graceful with her movements, soft and careful with her words. But when it's morning, Alina becomes a different person in a disoriented state.

She can't count all the mornings when Gabriel would always wake her up for breakfast, and she would whine, barely standing after a whole day of extensive training with Fredrick on the previous day.

So for Alina, morning is a bitch.

Exiting her room, she paced towards the girl's bathroom, where she saw Number Seven exiting with her hair still wet from her shower.

Alina immediately greeted her despite her frantic state, "Good morning, Seven."

Seven gave a Alina soft smile as she nodded. The observant Seven noticed her disoriented state, and found it unusual. She always pictured Alina being perfect in every way. "Good morning, Alina. The bathroom is free you can use it now." She gestured towards the door.

She was about to take the offer, when Number Five passed by their direction with a relaxed demeanor in which Alina was envy of. Five was already wearing his immaculate uniform with his soft black hair combed into perfection. She wished her state was like Five's, looks like mornings were very kind to him.

"Seems like the Princess is finally awake," He smirked, as he looked at her disoriented state, still wearing her pajamas. Five noticed how Alina is starting to become a normal girl in his eyes. He found it amusing whenever he sees a side of her that was not bounded with perfect etiquette. Five wondered what other things he would discover.

"I suggest you make haste, old man's never a fan for tardiness."

Alina narrowed her eyes at Number Five, who only continued to send a snicker at her way. "I am aware, and if you'll excuse me, I have to make preparations for the day." Alina sent one last smile at Seven's direction, and immediately entered the bathroom, shutting it close.