Three

"Because I love you Ads. I made the worst mistake of my life back then. We were young. I didn't know what I wanted. All I knew was that I loved you. We were toxic though. We both know deep down that's the truth. Yes we were crazy in love but it was toxic. Making you keep that big of a secret didn't help either. You were to sweet and shy and new at things to actually notice though. I hurt you more then I've hurt anyone else in the world."

Damien moved in front of me. I was still leaning against my car. He took a step forward looking at me. I turned my head avoiding all eye contact with him, as much as I possibly could. Damien lightly grabbed my face. Turning my head back in his direction. He put his index finger under my chin, lifting my head to look at him.

He stepped forward so his body was against mine.

"Damien we can't."

Damien never broke eye contact with me. He just kept staring into my eyes looking at me.

"You're holding your breathe again. You still do that huh?"

I shook my head no.

"A-Actually I haven't done that in years."

Damien was just staring at me. I put my hand on his chest.

"Damien please. I can't. I can't do this."
"Then why are you holding you're breath babygirl?"
"Please stop"
"Do you really want me to ads? Or are you just saying that because you'll feel guilty because your married."

I looked at Damien and gulped. We were just staring at each other. Damien used his free hand lightly going down my arm. The sensation from him was giving me goosebumps and I couldn't help but take a deep breathe at the feeling of his fingertips.

"I don't care that your married. You know you still love me Ads. You told me once that no matter what it would always be me. Do you remember that?"

I was staring at him and I took a deep shaky breathe.

"Y-Y-Yes I remember but that was before Damien."
"Before what?"
"Before everything Damien. Before you left, before Zack almost killed me, before I fell in love with Travis, before college, before I got married. Before everything.

Damien was still staring at me. Watching me talk. He was getting closer to my face.

"Look at me and tell me you don't still love me. That you don't still miss me or think about me. Tell me that right now in this moment deep down there isn't a ounce of you that doesn't want me to kiss you like I used to."

I looked at Damien gulping. My breathe hitched.

"Please don't do this to me Damien. Please."

I had a tear run down my cheek and it landed on Damien's fingers that were still on my chin. He wouldn't let my chin go.

"Damien what exactly do you think is going to happen. You know I'm married."
"I don't know what's going to happen. I just know what I want to happen."
"And what exactly is that?"
"This"

Damien lifted my chin just a hair more. He leaned in slowly his lips lightly touched mine as he kissed me.

"Uhh"

{fuck!}

The kiss was light but we both wanted more. Damien was clearly waiting to see what my move would be. He wasn't kissing me like he used to. His old kisses were rough in a way with aggression. This kiss was light.

I stood up on my tippy toes learning more into Damien. I opened my mouth slightly more deepening the kiss with him. He groaned into my mouth and his hand went to my cheek. He was holding my face in place while his other hand went around the small of my back. He pulled me into him more pressing our bodies together.