Twelve

By eight months I had the cutest belly. It was round and big. Not like excessively big. Small big. Cute big. I was also miserable.

"I'm fat babe. My feet are swelled. I'm hungry all the time. I don't want to be pregnant anymore."

Damien was smiling at me. He sat down on the couch beside me and he grabbed my feet.

"Mmmm"

I instantly moaned when he started rubbing my feet. I laid my head back on the couch arm.

"Feel good."
"Mmmm"

Damien rubbed my feet for about twenty minutes.

"Don't move baby I'll be right back."

Damien got up and I groaned making him laugh. A few minutes later Damien reappeared. He walked back over and pulled my panties off.

"What are we doing?"

I looked at Damien as I bit my lip. Damien smiled and leaned down kissing me. When he broke the kiss I whined.

"Patience babygirl."

I looked at Damien and he sat back down and started rubbing my feet again. I laid my head down and started relaxing.

"Mmmm"
"Feel good baby?"
"Mmhmmm"

A few minutes later I felt the vibration. My eyes shot open and I looked at Damien. He had a smile on his face.

"Relax baby."
"Don't tell me twice."

Damien smiled and I put my head back down. Damien was slowly pushing my vibrator in and out as it vibrated.

"Mmmm"

I was relaxing and moaning lightly.

"Uh ah"
"That's it baby.relax for me."

Damien pulled it out of me.

"Mmm no"
"Shhh"

Damien moved the vibrator to clit and started rotating it on me.

"Ahhhh uhhhh mmmmm"

Damien kept going. The vibration kept coming. I kept lightly moaning and panting.

"That's it baby."
"Fuck Damien. You always make me feel so much better."

Damien smiled at me and upped the price.

"AUGH FUCK"

Damien kept going. I gripped onto the couch and my back started arching.

"OH MY GOD DAMIEN FUCK YES"

My back dropped and I started moaning and crying out as I came. Damien put the vibrator back in and I kept moaning and crying out. I kept cumming. I started convulsing.

"Damien you need to fuck me now."

Damien smiled and stood up undressing himself. Damien grabbed my hand and helped me up from the couch. He took me into the bedroom and laid me on our bed.

Damien grabbed my hips and pulled me forward so my ass was slightly off the edge of the bed. Damien smiled at me and pushed himself inside of me. I instantly gasped and moaned out.

"Fuck I love you."

Damien chuckled and smiled at me.

"I love you too baby."

Damien thrusted in and out of me. I was crying out and moaning. Screaming and cumming.