Four

I havint seen Damien in a week. I also hadn't told Travis at all. Hell I hadn't told anyone at all. I did tell Nate though. Only because he was going over the cameras and seen Damien come in and our argument. I was on the spot so I had to be truthful.

"When are going to tell him Addi?"

I looked at Nate and sighed.

"I'm not telling him. Nothing happened. There isn't any point in bringing it up if nothing happened. Right?"

Nate nodded his head.

"Yeah I guess you have a point. No reason to argue and fight if nothing happened."
"Look Nate stop feeling guilty for not saying anything to him. Nothing happened to even say anything. I told him to leave and he left. I havint seen or heard from him since. No harm done okay. I promise."

Nate raised his eyebrow.

"You say that but you have a table."

I looked over and Damien was sitting at a booth. Across from the guy he was with when he came in a week ago. I hadn't seen him in years so probably just a friend I never met. I still didn't even know the guys name.

"Nate I'll handle it okay just trust me. I love travis nothing is going to happen. Him and Damien have a rocky past it'll end with Travis back to his fighting days. I don't want that. I will tell Travis if anything happens but nothing has happened yet."
"I do trust you. I don't trust him."

Nate pointed to Damien.

"He's not a bad guy, he just has bad timing."
"Very bad timing"

I sighed and walked away. I took a deep breathe and I stopped in front of the table.

"Hi, have you decided what you want?"

The one guy I didn't know looked at me.

"Yes, I want a Pepsi light ice, and how are the tacos?"
"I don't care for them. A little too spicy, but if you like spice you will love them."
"Hmm okay no, let me get the chicken platter with French fries lightly salted, and a loaded baked potato."

I jotted the order down.

"What can I get for you sir?"
"Sir so formal ads."

He smiled at me.

"Hi I'm Ryan, I've heard a lot about you."

I looked at Ryan and gave him a very tiny smile and looked back at Damien.

"What do you want Damien?"
"You ads, I want you."

I leaned down putting my hands on the table looking straight at Damien.

"I told you to stop Damien. I'm married. I'm happy. My boss is on the brink of telling Travis you keep showing up. Please stop. I'm literally begging you."

I leaned back up and straightened myself.

"Now damien what can I get for you?"

Damien smiled and bit his cheek.

"Yes your married but that's because he probably talked you into it. Travis always has been a smooth talker. Who cares if your boss tells him he doesn't know anything. Also your not happy not truly. If you were you wouldn't even talk to me. I'll have the cheese pizza, your favorite with a root beer. You know what I like."

I looked at damien and sighed biting my lip. I jotted it down and rolled my eyes as I walked away. I got thier drinks and set them at the table walking away. I walked behind the bar making a drink for another customer.

"All good?"

Nate was already beside me.

"I told you, I got this Nate stop worrying okay"