Five

I went and spent a few minutes with my mom and Gary. They had questions and I knew they were worried. I filled them in and then I left. I had to key to Celine's and Nate's place just like they had a key to mine. I walked in and walked towards her kitchen.

Celine looked up and smiled at me.

"Addi"

I looked at her and then at Ryan and Damien as they sat at her table.

{WHAT THE FUCK! THEY KNOW EACH OTHER?}

Celine could see the question in my face and Damien knew what I was thinking. Ryan was just clueless.

"Hey Addi"

I looked at Ryan and sighed looking at all three of them sitting there. Just as I was about to say what the fuck the twins ran around the corner.

"AUNT ADD!!!"

I put my bag down and dropped. Putting everything else to the back of my head. For now.

"Hey you two!"

I grabbed them both picking them up into my arms.

"We're you two good for mommy?"
"Yes"

Celine scoffed.

"Do not lie to her you two."

I looked at them raising my eyebrows.

"Lying is bad you know."
"Sorry"
"Have you two had dinner?"
"Yes"
"Okay. Go give mommy a hug and kiss goodnight. Then it's bath time and bed."

Both of them whined.

"But you just got here!"

I couldn't help but smile at them.

"I don't work tomorrow. Maybe if your good you two can come spend with me and we can have a cookout at the park."

I put the kids down and they started jumping up and down.

They both started running off when I stopped them in thier tracks.

"What did I just say?"

Both of the twins stopped turned around and ran over to Celine giving her a big hug and kiss before running off to thier room for pajamas. I walked into the bathroom starting the tub and adding some bubbles.

After thier bath I tucked them into bed and read them a story. I wasn't even half way through before they were both sound asleep. I shut their light off and closed the door. I walked out to the kitchen and sat down sighing.

Celine put a glass of wine in front of me and leaned down.

"Are you okay?"
"Perfect"

I grabbed the glass and drank the entire glass.

"Damn"

I looked over at Ryan and he was staring at me. Celine filled my glass again and gave me a concerned look.

"Just leave the bottle Celine."

Celine looked at me and pushed the bottle forward.

"What's wrong?"

I looked at her surprised.

"Nate didn't tell you?"
"Tell me what?"

I took another big drink and leaned back in the chair.

"Riley and Ethan were in a car accident. They are on life support. Nadia was with them. She are fine just shaken up. Also why is my ex here?"

Celine looked surprised at me.