Ten

I woke up to Damien's lips on mine.

"Mmm"

I opened my mouth and kissed Damien back as my eyes were still closed. I reached up putting my hand on the side of Damien's face. I could feel his stubble coming in from him not shaving in a few days.

He broke the kiss making me want more.

"God morning beautiful"

I opened my eyes and was looking at Damien. A smile formed across my lips when I seen him.

"Good morning"

My voice had cracks in it as I spoke with my sleepy voice that Damien loved so much. It made him smile. He was just starting at me as he reached up moving a strand of hair that was in my eyes.

"I'm making French toast with a fruit salad"
"Mmmm and coffee"
"There's always coffee baby"

I looked at Damien and smiled.

"Get up and come join me for breakfast."
"How could I say no"

Damien stood up and smiled at me one last time before walking out of the bedroom. I slide the blanket off of me and sat up in bed twisting myself. I grabbed my leg brace putting it on and standing up. I grabbed my panties sliding them up and putting Damien's shirt on.

I grabbed my phone to see if anyone from the diner messaged me and I went out to the kitchen. Damien was in a pair of his basketball shorts as he stood in the kitchen cracking eggs into a bowl. I walked over puttin my arms around him from behind and kissing his back.

Damien turned around and looked down at me. He had a smile he leaned down planting a kiss to my lips.

"I hope your hungry"
"Mhm"
"Good. Go sit"

I looked at Damien and smiled as I walked over and sitting down. He made me my coffee and put it in front of me. I watched him as he stood in the kitchen making French toast.

We enjoyed our breakfast together and I cleaned up while he took his shower. Once he was finished I did the same. We spent the whole day together. We pretty much didn't even leave the apartment because we were to consumed with each other.

———————————————————————————

"Addi someone's here for you"

I walked out from the kitchen at work to Ryan standing at the bar.

"Hey Ry. What's up?"
"Can I talk to you"

I looked at Ryan and nodded my head leading him to a booth. We sat down at the booth and I looked at Ryan with a raised eyebrow.

"Ry what's wrong"
"Nothing it's just uhm, I think Damien is cheating on you."

I looked at Ryan with no expression at all.

"What are you talking about?"
"I think he's cheating. Look I'm only telling you because I care about you. You've been through a lot."

I put my hand up and sighed.

"Why do you think that?"
"I found this on his phone when I used it. I sent it to myself and deleted the text from his phone."

I took Ryan's phone from his hand and looked at the screenshot. It was a text thread between Damien and some girl.

"I miss you. How long is this fling going to last with her? I want you to come back."
"Babe please come back I miss you?"
"Damien I love you god damnit."
Boob picture too.

Damien didn't text back once.

{that's a good sign right?}

I cleared my throat handing Ryan back his phone.