[22]

Hours then passed and it was time to go to the Convention. After class, Camilo went back home to Jasper's to eat Dinner early and To change into his Casual Colombian Ruana, white sleeves, Black Pants and Sandals.

“Jasper, is it okay if I join Y/n and her friends at the cosplay convention near school?” Camilo asked as he stood in front of the mirror.

“Sure, do you still have that pocket money I gave you cause If it's all gone I can give you aga—”

“No need Señor, I still have some left. Plus, You already did so much good things to me.”

Jasper then Came to the mirror as he stands behind Camilo, tapping the boy's back. “It's nothing kid. I'm just Glad you're happy in this household. By the way, you should go if you're going to pick up Y/n.”

Camilo turned to the Man and smiled, “Sí Senor, I'll be going now.” Camilo waved goodbye and left.

“Hm, something really tells me he's that kid from the movie.” Jasper murmured.

“That's because he is!” The kids as they stood behind Jasper, startling the man.

“Geez kids.” Jasper exclaimed.

“Sorry Dad! It's just... You're right. He is Camilo Madrigal from the movie.” Autumn said.

“Call me crazy be yeah she's right. It's pretty obvious. The voice, the outfit, the movement. Of course it's him.” Olive agreed.

“Crap. Imagine he can do like Shapeshifting and shit!!!” August exaggerated.

“August, language!” the Family yelled and the boy groaned.

After a few minutes of Walking, He finally Arrived at your House.

He knocked at your door and ringed the doorbell. Footsteps were then heard. Finally, the door opened but instead of you, it was Katie.... Again.

“Hm?” Katie asked and she gives glares on Camilo.

“B-Buenas Tardes i-i mean good afternoon... ma'am. Uhhh is Y/n around?” Camilo asked as he peeks what's inside the house.

“She is. She getting ready for some Convention or something.” Katie said as she walks back when Camilo just stood at the front door. Katie looked back, “What the heck are you doing there? Get in! She in the room by that halls, to left.” She pointed.

Camilo nodded and Started to walk. Just before he could knock on your room, Katie called him one last time.

“Psst kid.” She called.

“Hm?”

“Don't do sussy stuff.”

Camilo flustered. Sussy? Like.... That kind of Sussy?

Camilo twisted the door knob pretending he never heard anything.

“Mi Amor?” Camilo softly called as he came in. He was stunned to see you (color) room with posters around, pictures of Him and other stuff.

“Woah, well that's something you don't see everyday.” He murmured.

“Camilo?” You asked as you when out of the bathroom already dressed at Mirabel but still without the wig.

“Y/n, h-hi! Sorry for Barging in.” Camilo stuttered.

“It's okay silly!” You came towards him and held his hand.

“Did you make that dress? It looks like an exact replica of Mirabel's.”

You spinned around then curtsey, “Thank you and I did! Does it look good?” You asked.

“Beautiful, mi amor. You look amazing.”

Camilo kissed you cheeks that made you fluster and feel butterflies in your stomach. Whenever he would do something like this, all you could think of is one thing. He still have that goddamn charm.

HOLA SIMPS SQUAD!!! I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING RECENTLY, I'M SORRY. JUST HAD A LOT OF PROBLEMS AND WORK TO DO. ANYWAYS, SCHOOL YEAR'S ABOUT TO END SO I MIGHT, ONLY MIGHT BE ACTIVE FOR NOW. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!! LOVE Y'ALL!!!